Help, maybe?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Now that I've finally found this place, I'm not sure what to write.

I have been suicidal for several years now, and I really don't know what to do. Some pills took care of my depression, but I'm still having problem with the living part. I've been doing ok for a couple of weeks now, but today everything was changed. I pulled away from my friends, like I allways do when I'm suicidal, and I'm afraid that I won't be able to meet tomorrow.

A part of me wants to live, but I'm not sure how to do that. I've been living like a robot for so many years, that I've forgot how to really LIVE.

I guess the reason that I'm writing this, is that I need some advice of how to be able to live again, to manage to think positive, because the life I'm living is not worth living anymore.

2. sadness2006

sadness2006 Member

I used to feel exactly like you my friend, and sometimes I still do. What keeps me going is the love from my friends and family, and doing activities that I like to do. I make sure I watch plenty of my favorite tv shows and movies all the time. I like to go out and socialize too at bars. I'm trying to be a stand-up comedian, or start my own band. You gotta do what makes you happy in life all the time. I know that life seems very hard sometimes. Sometimes I think to myself I can't live for another 60 years, I don't have that in me. But you just have to live one day at a time. I finally realized that now. I hope you don't take your life, you seem like a very intelligent person. I'm sure you would be missed.

3. xChocoCatx

xChocoCatx Member

living. u want to live? then enjoy everythign life is offering you.
    like reading a book even just makes me happier.
    or doing something you love.
    if you love life you'll want to live it to its fullest.
    DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE. ok?

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what I want. I don't think that life, the way it is now, is worth living... But I wish to try living for real before I decide to quit.

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Just a suggestion: try doing something completely spontainious, skydiving? i dno, just something really CRAZY.. but nothing that can hurt you or anyone else, or anything that you think you would regret. Take care, Ally x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.