Help Me, for gods sake help me!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by raimeboy, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raimeboy

raimeboy New Member

ok i cant handle these feelings any moore...i really cant, i cut myself over and over, never going the whole way, inside my head i want to die, but my heart says stop, but always says it too late, after the first cut. my head is full of thoughts of wanting to die, and here are the reasons... i have been sexually abused ... i am 22 ... single ... no job ... no money ... living anywhere people will let me stay ... i ahev no home ... my partner left me over a year ago after cutting into my back 46 times with a carving knife ... i have hundreds of scars all over my body... i have minor heart problems, that at times can be major ... i have had to be rusussitated 6 times in the last year throught my heart problems caused by stress.
    I really dont feel like i want to be on this planet any more, i just want to rest my soul, be gone with all the pain, with all the memories, the torure, i want the feelings to dissappear, the only way i can get rid of all this is by dying. Like i say, as many times as i have cut myself, my heart has stopped me b4 i get too far, but its got too far now because i just want to do it all the way.

For gods sake someone please help me, because i cant take any of this any more
  2. mad hatter

mad hatter Active Member

add me on msn if you like
    its sometimes easier if there is someone who will listen to you.
    have you told the doctor how you feel?
    take care
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I can only imagine how trapped and hurt you must feel. Feel free to PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to and listen to you.
  4. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

Please, please, please send me a Private Message.
    I'll be more than willing to talk to you.

Please take care,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.