Help me! How can I be motivated to continue living?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DanteNewton, Oct 15, 2010.

1. DanteNewton

DanteNewton New Member

Not about money, not about hectoring. It's about my exams. The stupid exams!

I can't finish my paper. Glancing at the clock, it's only a few minutes left before the time was up. I don't know why I couldn't utilize this time to complete the paper, albeit my hands were speeding up and the words became frantic. You see, I couldn't finish my paper, and two questions of 6 marks altogether were wasted. Indeed, wasted.

I have major other exams the following day. But the misgivings of not finishing the paper really bother me.

My mind is always replete with this sentimental feelings. Ahh!!! I can't stand this!

Please help me! I want to concentrate on my other subjects, but I'm incompetent. What if I can't finish the papers? Should I die?

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Dante and welcome...sometimes you just have to put everything on the back burner, so to say, and get through something...I have had to do this countless times in my life (today is a perfect example: I feel awful but must go to work as many ppl depend on me)...Like you, I just have to suck it up and get there...hope you find a better way to do your work and then afterwards, take on all the other stuff...big hugs, J