Help me I am in Germany, please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Annes, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annes

Annes Guest

A couple days ago I wrote this here :
    I was writing a letter to the American Embassy when my father came into the room. He took the paper from me and read it. He began telling me how much he loves me, and how that letter would destroy him and everything he ever worked for. He said if I wanted him dead, he would finished right there and then and he took his gun and put it to his head.
    He was screaming at me asking me if I wanted him to do it ? I was crying, ashamed, because honestly, I wanted him to do it. But I said no, I was terrified of what he would doit to me if I said yes.
    He put the weapon down and hug me. He said he was sorry, that he would not hurt me anymore. Only love me.
    I wonder what does he means by that ?
    He has taken a few days off and stayed with me, watching me 24-7
    He hasn't touched me since then... maybe he won't do it again ? I don't know ... I'm so tired of all this, living in fear... I want to end.

But this morning, I realized what he meant by love me. He's not going to stop, as long as I don't resist, he won't use force. Well, I did resist and he asked me why was it that I can't understand that he loves me ? He hit me again, and I am locked in my room.
    I decided to run away. I want to ask if there is anyone here in from germany ? I just need a place to stay for a day or two till I get some money then I will be on my way.
    Thanks.

2. Ouroboros

Ouroboros Chat Buddy

I'm sorry, I'm not in germany, do you have any friends, relatives you could reach out to? Are you a child? If you are there would be specific people who can help, otherwise I would go to the police, you need to be somewhere safe.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Please call the police- use Skype VOIP if need to make the call. It is not safe to solicit strangers on the internet here or anywhere else for help like this - you could actually end up in even worse position...

Be Safe

Ben

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Check out website Bundesamt fur Migration und Fluchtinge. It has an English language page on 'family crisis'. That advises going to the police. It also has an office telephone number +49 911 943-63 but that's weekdays 9-2. You will find many Germans speak excellent English. If you contact the police they will be able to contact social services andother agencies for you. You must be completely honest with them to get the best, most appropriate response. Under European law you have the right to be safe from abuse. Please contact the police, the American Embassy emergency number or a female officer on the base.

5. Theodora

The American Embassy emergency number is +49-30-8305-0

6. Annes

Annes Guest

I tried calling the cops and after a few minutes they finally put someone who spoke English on the phone. The man asked me my name and address. Once he found out I was calling from the base, he said I had to call the military police inside the base. He said he had nothing to do with what happens inside the base. He said that's considered American territory.

The People here won't do a thing other then keep everything quiet, they didn't even ask me what happen, when I went to hospital. They only talked to my father.
    Thanks for the advice and numbers.
    Someone already offered me a place to stay. I just hope he doesn't catch me trying to leave or I will dead.

7. Annes

Annes Guest

If I go to the Embassy, I am a minor, they will take me back to him ! He is a powerful man. I am doing it in a way he will never hurt me again.

8. Theodora

Please call the American Embassy emergency number or go to the nearest police station. The base is American territory but once outside the German police have jurisdiction. As a minor you need the protection of the police not a complete stranger. If your father is so powerful a civilian cannot offer you safety.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
  9. Annes

Annes Guest

I know you are right... tears
    I am so scared, I jsut want him to stop !
    I am still locked in my room but tomorrow he will probably let me out. I will find a way to get out of the base and call the emergency number you gave me for the Embassy. I pray they don't take me back home.

10. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

Please have a backup plan in case this one fails.
    Be prepared for what will or might happen in advance, and most importantly, be safe! :hug:

11. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Hope you keep us updated. You're stronger than I would be in your situation, I'm sure.
    I wrote about your story in my blog (in Norwegian), hope that's ok. Didn't mention your username. People in the comments became passionate about this too.

translation:
    "A thread on the Suicide Forum. A 16-year-old American girl is abused by her father in Germany and is trying to find a way out.

[your quote]

People advise her to seek out the American embassy, police, hospital and everything. She says she will try but is afraid of being sent back to her father, a U.S. soldier at a base in Germany.

Needless to say, I'm going to watch how this develops."

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
  12. Theodora

Yes it is a rather dramatic story. It is almost a cliffhanger as reasons are given for why each practical suggestion cannot be followed. We must hope for a calm, peaceful solution and that Annes, who has never stated that she is American, will continue to use the site for the comfort and help she undoubtedly needs.

13. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

Am thinking and hoping for you, Annes.

14. Annes

Annes Guest

I have notice Theodora from your PM's and here that you always have something ¨funny¨to say. I don't have to, but I want to explain something to you. This dramatic story as you put it; is my F@@Ked up life that I live every day. The practical sugestions I can't follow, lol well they are not always right ! I was told to go to a womans shelter. The only problem is the woman shelter does NOT accept minors without an adult with them. Now I ask you: what if I had left the house, left the base, only to found out I had nowhere to go ? I want to be sure that when I call someone, or go somewhere, I will be safe and they won't send me back to my father. And I wouldn't be calling the American Embassy if I were from Japan right ? Off course I am an American. Thanks for the love. I feel a lot better.

15. Theodora

We have always emphasised that you should make sure of your safety. Yesterday you were talking of running away which as a minor in a foreign country is not wise. You have been given the emergency number of the American Embassy and details regarding the German police and how to safely contact them where they have jurisdiction. I believe that your life is f***ed up. We are all concerned about you and I personally will be relieved and happy when you have put yourself
    finally into a responsible adult's care.

16. Annes

Annes Guest

This is it ! My father is going out with a friend, and I'm gonna make a run now. God help me.
    Thanks to all of you who took the time to give me advice in what to do. I have the number to call and I just need to find a bus or train, get away from this area first
    then I will make the call. I will one day come back and tell you what happen, don't worry. I'll be ok. I am not afraid of beign out there alone, I only fear having to come back home after running away. Thanks again. Bye

17. PureBlueLight

Please be careful, that's very risky and anything can go wrong. Think in advance and be ready for anything.
    I hope to read you succeeded as soon as possible and that you're alright. :hug:
    Take care, be safe.

18. Annes

Annes Guest

After a few long days of questioning, medical examinations, and a lot of crying, I realized what what my life will be like till I turn 18.
    I call for help. They responded by picking me up and taking me into a safe place where all the questioning began. Then off to the hospital we went. After that my father was taken to questioning by the military police. Off course he denied everything. He said I have a lot of problems, tat since mom died I been acting out and doing crazy things like cutting. He said I was trying to get attention. He said I was probably sleeping with some boy at school.
    I don't have any relatives who could care for me, so the court decide to order both of us, my father and I to therapy. They send me back home to him. And a social worker will visit us once a month to see how we are doing. They couldn't proof he was hurting me. I couldn't proof it. All they saw was my menthal health file... depression, cutting, suicide attempt. They didn't believe me.

19. Theodora

Who did you call for help? The fact that you have no other relatives is no reason to return you to the care of your father. Which agency took this decision? I have contacts with expertise in European law and will challenge this decision on your behalf. We will be able to use all your posts here as the basis for your affidavit. The examinations will have distinguished between willing and forced sexual intercourse. We will also ask for the agencies reason for ignoring the bruising you said (in a PM) covered your body. The examination will have included blood tests. These will have revealed the pills your father forced you to take. He is in a Catch 22 situation as if he claims you took them willingly that plus your medical file and mental health history will be more than adequate to prove him unfit or incapable of caring for you and asking the court to order you be placed in appropriate care.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
  20. PureBlueLight

So all of that was for nothing and you're back where you started? :dispirited:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.