Help me I am in Germany, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodora

No, it wasn't for nothing. An official complaint has been made and recorded. Full physical and psychological tests have taken place from what Annes says. To return Annes to her father's care after the wealth of evidence she has told us about is a gross dereliction of duty. Fortunately she is now covered by European Law and the situation is rectifiable. I am checking with my contact for the best way to move forward. Die Frankfurter Allgemeine seems an obvious option.

A

Annes

All for nothing ! the embarrassment of the examination, telling what he did, all of it. F@@k it. I give up.
I am not doing this again. I don't care anymore.
I won't complain here anymore. I don't want to stress you folks. Thanks for all your help. I know each one of you tried to help me.
Don't worry I will ok.

Theodora

We wouldn't dream of a) abandoning you and b) letting you go through all that for nothing. One of the few advantages of being old is having contacts at a certain level. They in turn have other contacts. I am also calling on my father's political contacts or rather their children. Between the appropriate German government departments and the American embassy service this will be sorted out.
I need no more information than you have already given me. The circumstances are so unusual there can be no problem of mistaken identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Annes

Is my choice Theodora. I know what I went thru I don't want to do it again. Thanks but no thanks.
I am the one here paying already for the consequences for my stunt, please don't put me in a worst situation.
If I want you to call someone I will ask you. Please don't put me in more danger.

Theodora

As a minor your choices are limited. Now fortunately both the American Embassy and various German government departments are aware of a problematic situation as reported to them by yourself. Whatever your wishes they are forced to continue to monitor the situation. Again because you are a minor your father's wishes are equally irrelevant. This monitoring is irrespective of your country of residence.

A

Annes

Talking about country of residence, we are going back to the US, and this is my last post here.
When I came here I needed to talk, to get things out of my chest because I felt like I was going to explode. Never in a million years I imagined someone here would use this against me, or try to control me or hurt me even more. I am done here.

Theodora

We will all be relieved that since you contacted the American Embassy even when you return to the States your safety will be monitored. My very best wishes to you and for your future.

Hi Annes,
I am so sorry this is happening. Nobody wants to put you in danger, you are a child and you are being abused. Nobody has the right to do that to you, this is not your fault. You will get out, please don't give up. Your father is emotionally abusing you as well, he is scaring you so he has ' control'. You have to tell the police, you want to live somewhere safe and what has been happening to you. I am so sorry your dad is controlling everyone. You have to show them damage sweetheart after the rapes/etc they can test for DNA if any has been left. I want you out now, look to your future if you are to frightened. Get a job when you are old enough, save money and leave. Never contact him again, change your phone number. Make sure you always have somewhere safe to stay. I wish I could help you more, I have been abused. Sorry this happened on here, please don't worry nobody will use your posts against you.
Keep strong this will end one-day!
Take care
Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00