help me, i am shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Well. It's official. I had too much to drink last night.
I want to die. I want to disappear. I did something stupid. And now I fear that others will find out all about it. It's nothing that crazy, just embarrassing.
God... why? I never do these things...
how can I feel better?

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
Since you said "nothing that crazy" that means slight of guilt and that in of its self since you are even posting this here means you have remorse and for that you are better than many and it shows that you a human being.

Feeling better only happens in time and with love of at least one other person whether it be yourself, a family member or another loved one.

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Since you said "nothing that crazy" that means slight of guilt and that in of its self since you are even posting this here means you have remorse and for that you are better than many and it shows that you a human being.

Feeling better only happens in time and with love of at least one other person whether it be yourself, a family member or another loved one.
I guess so. Still panicking. Good to hear some constructive advice.

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Man, there is hardly any adult on the planet that hasn't done something they regret whilst under the influence of a little too much alcohol.

Don't be too hard on yourself. If you upset someone else, try to apologize and if they have any kind of empathy they'll understand.

But first and foremost, forgive yourself. We all do it and we're all still here to tell the tale (although I'm not telling mine as they're WAY to embarrassing!)

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
Man, there is hardly any adult on the planet that hasn't done something they regret whilst under the influence of a little too much alcohol.

Don't be too hard on yourself. If you upset someone else, try to apologize and if they have any kind of empathy they'll understand.

But first and foremost, forgive yourself. We all do it and we're all still here to tell the tale (although I'm not telling mine as they're WAY to embarrassing!)
so true. No, I haven't upset anyone, I kind of wish that would rather be the case... but oh well... as you said, we all have done it.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hey @Myaing you know @Sunspots and @MarvelFan fan are right here. We've all done stupid stuff, and some of my stupidest moments I wasn't even under the influence. Learn from it, that's the best you can do. I've realized lately we can't change the past (no matter how much we may want to). The only thing we have the ability to change is today, this moment right here. Forgive the error in judgement and realize that this one mistake doesn't make the whole of you. You are more than the choices you've made. You're more than the sum of your past mistakes.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Yup, we've all been there. Time moves on, it will be forgotten about in a few days and just remember how you feel right now so that it doesn't repeat itself. Wishing you the best *hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00