help me im going crazy

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Robbie 121, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robbie 121

Robbie 121 Active Member

i think this is the right place to post this cause im in a crisiss, im loosing my mind going crazy.

ok, i always been depressed, but now its getting worse. people r even asking me questions now if im alright

ever siince my best friends suicide and my last attempt i started to get random mood swings often, and i sometimes look as pale as a ghost, and randomly will just daze off for hours not sleeping, just sitting there as if im out of my body, and i keep getting the urge to cut more and smoke more, and im always putting myself down

im gettting scared of wats gonna happen next, almost everyday something new happens bring me a step closer to being crazy....also.. something that really is frightining me.....is that im starting to get a lot of thoughts of suicide

please help im really scared (and when i say help, i mean help from anyone but councilers)

2. ybt

ybt Guest

i as well, albeit minus the cutting part...

3. blade

blade Well-Known Member

ur not goign crazy. ummm shouldnt say that. yeah i ahte councellors if i spelt it right. my teacher just made a meeting with me and him without asking me. the talk nothing but rubbish i rekon.

fuc'n cunts.

they should be deleted from the humanaided planet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.