help me kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

trust me, you would be doing me a huge favor. This isn't something I'm rushing into, I've thought long and hard about this and I truly feel like this is the right thing for me to do. I would just like some help, maybe someone to give me some ideas on the best methods, maybe somebody has something that I can use (wouldn't mind paying for it of course). I'm sorry if I'm freaking anybody out but things have gotten so bad that this is my only option.

I know this is a pro life forum and it would be against the rules to help me here, <mod. edit-gentlelady-against site rules> thank you
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

No one is going to pm you methods here I'm sorry to say. Like you stated this is a prolife forum and would be against the rules for them to PM you any methods.

Why not stay and tell us what is wrong?
  3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you are feeling as i to feel this way but give the forum a chance im new here but its helped me give it chance to help you. Its not made anything better but it has made me aware that lots of us feel this way and there are people that understand and care what happens to you

Keep fighting a little longer waht have you got to loose? Your life if you dont!! Keep safe keep up the battle even when you feel you have lost
  4. impulse617

Because i've done that before and I've realized that nobody can help me, it would be a waste of time. I don't really have the energy, nor do I really care (just like I really don't care about anything else)

And if someone was willing to PM me (or IM me on my screen names) about helping me go through with this, then nobody would have to know about it.

I've given the forum a try, and as much as I appreciate all the help you guys have given me, it really hasn't made me feel any better. My life is exactly what I want to lose, I'm sick of the pain, I have no reason to keep going.

You know, to be honest, just having a method and a plan to go through with this would make me feel so much better. Just knowing that I have the power to end it all right there would make me happier then i've been in forever, probably to the point where I will no longer feel the need to go through with it (if that makes any sense). So just because you help me, doesn't mean i'm actually going to do it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2007
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

you are in so much pain just now. you say nobody would need to know but the person that helped you would know and would always wonder if they did the right thing.
    This weekend i would have given anything to leave i to had no desire to b here, those feeling have not gone, i merely am managing them just.... at the moment, id like you to try and make yourself stay for at least one more day to see what tomorrow is like, will you at least give that a try

feeling your pain im so sorry hang in there
  6. ~PinkElephants~

Thats fine that you say just because we try to help doesn't mean you'll use it but we still aren't going to give you methods. I'm sorry you are feeling this way but given that it's a prolife forum people will not supply you with means to kill yourself.

I've done it all before but I'm still here trying to fight teh fight even though at times it seems pointless.
  7. impulse617

I thank you for your concern.

People have been telling me this every day for the last month or so. "try it for just one more day and see what tomorrow is like". Well i've done that for the last month and everyday is always worse the the previous one. I'm done trying to "give it just one more day". which isn't to say that I'm killing myself today, just as soon as possible, which is hopefully soon if someone can help me

I know certain people out there will have no problem helping me and some will, I respect your decisions but I hope somebody will help me. I refuse to believe that EVERYONE on this forum is pro life.
  8. ~PinkElephants~

Im sure everyone on this forum isn't prolife but this site IS asking someone for methods is not allowed and obviously the "other" non pro lifers have accepted the rules of this site or have left. Again we will NOT give you methods I'm sorry.
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

No-one will help you find methods etc, here, impulse, and if they do they'll be banned..

I hope you get through this, and out the other side alive :) :hug:
  10. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

No preaching from me; I'm certainly not a pro-lifer. If I was I wouldn't be suicidal. I agree with you in that just because someone has the means to end his life doesn't mean that he will do it. I have known of several different ways for quite some time, and yet here I am still. It is merely a choice. One that should be well thought-out and thoroughly discussed with oneself, not something chosen on a whim. But where there's a will, there's a way. Just look around.
  11. Issac

Issac Member

I remember one guy talked before "people who wanna suicide because they can't find the soultion to solve their difficulties."Do you really wanna do this?are you willing be part with your parents,siblings&friends...If you won't,please stand up find the key....
  12. zen14

zen14 Guest

Issac if you believe in the afterlife then the answer to your question is that its only temporary....
  13. Issac

Issac Member

If in next life, you also need to consider your role and responsibilities....right...I heard when people kill themselves in this life, they will get serious penalty in the new you believe that?make your this life better is the way to make your next life better.....
  14. memory318

memory318 Member

no one's going to help u kill yourself, not even god; he has better things to do --like helping ppl live in worse situations, situations where internet and computer is a myth. Help yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.