Help me please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by P.J, Sep 17, 2016.

1. P.J

P.J Active Member

I cannt do this anyonmore!! There i said it ok! I am strugging! I cant do this anymoreeeeeeee! pretending to the worlxfd that I am ok when reallyy I am not! I hate ghis and I hate my life, they do not accept that I am not ok! They tell me to pretent tht nothing has happened when really they have killed me inside! I am just beyond hwlp! Sorry but i really am!

2. P.J

P.J Active Member

anyone?

3. P.J

P.J Active Member

pleaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(

4. P.J

P.J Active Member

tht s ok. im alone and alwys ahave beeen. keep strong everyone. you are all worhth it. you all mean something to someone so keep strong. if nnt for you then for me, thanks SF!!!

5. ashleyneedshope29

ashleyneedshope29 Active Member

PJ I know what your going through ive always had to put on a smile and pretend that everything was great when i just wanted to die inside. If you ever need somebody to talk to im here.

P.J likes this.
  6. DadzTruk

DadzTruk Member

PJ,

Nothing wrong with admitting that you are struggling. We all put on masks and pretend at times. It seems to be what society expects. I'm sorry you are having a rough time, but no one is beyond help and no situation is hopeless. Find a professional counselor to talk to so that you can work through whatever it is. I'm not discounting how you feel because I've been there, but life can get better. Just let someone help you navigate through this. Praying that hope is restored in your life.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @P.J and welcome to SF. I agree with the above poster that no one is beyond help. You are here for a reason.
    Care to tell us more about yourself? Please do because we care and would like to help you if you allow us to. Good luck.

8. P.J

P.J Active Member

Thank you! I'm sorry you feel this way too :(

9. P.J

P.J Active Member

Thank you Dadztruk, I hope so too. I have spoken to a counsellor a couple of times before but I had to stop as some people found out and weren't too happy. So atm I'm just hoping sf will help me through for now ☺️

DadzTruk likes this.
  10. P.J

P.J Active Member

Hi @Petal thank you for the warm welcome. Erm may be in time I can say more, just that I'm a student and sf is what I'm hoping will help me through :)

11. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

A student. That is terrific. What are you studying?

12. P.J

P.J Active Member

@SillyOldBear I'm going to study marketing

13. SillyOldBear

Fantastic! There is definitely a need for talented people who can market quality products.

14. P.J

P.J Active Member

@SillyOldBear I don't think there is. Not me anyway - it was an interest before but I doubt I'll get far. Never mind though, it's okay :)

15. SillyOldBear

Its definitely NOT okay that you feel this bad. It seems like your self-confidence has been pretty much beaten down. It definitely needs building up. What kind of things do you like to do, or what did you like to do in the past.

16. Free@Last

Free@Last Active Member

When you study marketing you will learn the 4 p's. Treat yourself as the BEST Product ever. Price or value yourself highly.Place yourself where you feel right and at ease.
    Promote your skills by growing in confidence.

Briezy, electricalanomaly and P.J like this.
  17. P.J

P.J Active Member

@SillyOldBear .. Maybe but it is okay, I just really don't think it can be built back up. I did like dancing, drawing and making people laugh.

Thanks @Free@Last for the tips, I will keep this in mind.

18. DadzTruk

DadzTruk Member

I don't know your full situation, but I would not stop seeing a counselor just because someone was unhappy. This is about YOUR life and YOUR wellbeing. Whoever was unhappy about it, needs to be more concerned about your wellbeing than their temporary happiness. Praying for you my friend.

IdontMatter111, P.J and SillyOldBear like this.
  19. SillyOldBear

DadzTruk is so very right. Right now you need to take care of yourself, put yourself first. You are the most important person in your world. And you need to do all you can to heal.

P.J likes this.
  20. P.J

P.J Active Member

@DadzTruk @SillyOldBear ..it's difficult, I don't really have a choice - I can't be the priority. It's probably hard to understand what I mean as I haven't really told my story, but I appreciate you both caring. Don't worry though.