Help me. Please.

I have recently fallen into some very severe depression. I feel like I can't do anything right. My anxiety is driving everybody around me away..I don't know what to do. My relationship with my husband has been rocky for the past year. He was talking to a person behind my back, it hurts because I know he isnt happy with me. All I can think is who would be. My family hates me, my friends are gone. I just want somebody to love me and stick around for once. I could use some help if anybody has something for me.

Jinis40

I'm sorry you feel this way, but we are all here for you. The forums and chats are helpful and so is posting. It's a very supportive community and people really do care.

Are you going to see a therapist or have you called a crisis line to talk to someone?

Jinis40

I know how it feels to be that low. I just had a breakup and feel completely worthless and like things will never get better. I was using hotlines and spending a lot of time here but today was especially hard.

Jinis40

Thank you, I hope you will feel better, too. I think you did the right thing by reaching out and I'm glad you did. Even if you are going through hard times, you should have support and I'm sorry your partner isn't being there for you. You deserve to have others there even in hard times, we all do.

Thank you! You have no idea how much you've helped! I totally agree, we do all deserve to have someone there. Everybody is struggling though I guess so I can see how it can be tough. Thank you for being here right now though!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00