Help me please

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Secret wounds, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

I dont know if this will be removed of here but please i really need help. Most of the time i feel suicidal and just generally feel unhappy, id like to take drugs just something anything to take the pain away i have inside i just want to feel happy and fuck it i no longer care if happiness comes in the form of a pill or powder. Can someone please help me. I've never really taken drugs apart from smoking pot but that just made me sleepy i just want something to take all this shit away. Please can somebody help me.
  2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

coming from an addict, don't start. all it's going to do in the long run is cause more pain and misery.
  3. rwillson

rwillson Well-Known Member

no drug is going to take away the pain, you may get a momentary reprieve, but the pain will come back ten fold. don't start, it will only lead to worse places and you will still have the pain from before...

4. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Drugs may not help you at all. They might make things even worse.... however your connect must be horrible. There are too many different strains of cannabis existing on earth. Some will give you energy, some will make you feel happy(too happy, if there is such a thing). I should know. I couldn't stop laughing untill I stopped the laughter by beating myself up. Some strains will change your mood or obliterate your reality(my best freind at the time did not notice me beating out the unstoppable laughter, & didn't notice that I was laughing uncontrollably. He was practically brain-dead). And you can even trip on some strains(I was closing my eyes but saw colored spots. Once the world turned into a cartoon, And once I closed my eyes and hallucinated pot leaves).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.