Help me....please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *little gem*, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *little gem*

*little gem* Member

i am so alone
    if there's any one here in Scotland...please get in touch
    xxxxxxx:sad:

2. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Hi,

I may not be in Scotland but I am here to listen if you need to vent. What's going on with you? Why are you feeling so bleak?

3. *little gem*

*little gem* Member

It would take me a long time to explain in detail why i am the way i am, however, the past does not always indictate our past, rather our present. My past is made up mainly of sexual abuse by a family member, manic depression, suicidal ideation, self harm, anorexia and OCD.
    Basically, tonight, i just wish i had some one to commit suicide with. i am so ready to do it, but am so scared of being alone and lonely at the the last minute.
    xxxx

4. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

Im not in Scotland unfortunately but listen. There are lots of sick perverts who will want to commit suicide 'with' you, but they will just want to watch you do it for their sick thrills and not actually kill themselves. Please dont do this. Im never really of any help to anyone but you can pm me if you want.

5. *little gem*

*little gem* Member

Don't you dare put yourself down like that!
    Honestly, id do it with Satan right now if i had the choice. i've just been so fed up. i want it to stop but it wont.

6. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

There's always hope. Without details of your situation I really can't go into much detail, but I know everyone can live a happy life. All they need is a little help and some determination. You can make it through this.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Little Gem,
    Welcome to the forum. We are hear for you. We all have been totally depressed as you are right now. Are you old enough to leave home? Do you have someone you can stay with? The reason I ask is ,you need to talk to your doctor or a therapist. They can help shed light on what is bothering you. Between them and us giving you moral support you should start feeling a little better.
    I know when I joined theforum I was all alone and being here has opened me up a little. I am still leary that I will screw this up, just like everything else I touch.
    At the present time you sound very angry. Just don't do anything without thiking real hard about it. If you can get away from the abuse you are receiving you should press charges against who is hurting you. You have a full life ahead of you. People to talk to, places to see, your first true love. Those are just examples.
    You need to try to find something positive in your life and build up your defences with positive thinking, positive self talk, and visualation(where you pick somwhere that is real serene and just lay back and enjoy the moment. I hope you feel better soon!!:chopper:

8. *little gem*

*little gem* Member

Hi, sorry,
    i should have mentioned earlier....i am quite a bit older at this moment i time! i live alone so flatmAtes are not a problem. i am also far away from the abuse.
    i am just a depressed and lonely sole
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well that doesn't matter,you are down and need someone to talk to. Seveere depression is key to suicide. You need that xtra support to get by. And thats why we are hear because all of us have problems, and we take care of each other.
    I am glad you came to the forum and shared your thoughts. Keep posting and read others that have posted...Stay Safe and Stay Strong...:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.