Help me, please.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by northface35, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northface35

northface35 Guest

I'm getting really irritated with my existence; I just can't help but wonder whether suicide is the answer. I'm merely nineteen years old; I virtually haven't experienced life at all. I want to enjoy life. I want to actually smile and do things that make me temporarily jubilant. Everyday I consume "junk food" and "sodas" in attempt to shorten my life span. I figured by shortening my existence would be a variation of suicide. Again, I'm just fed up with life, but the only thing ceasing me to permanently do so is my premature existence.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Northface 35,
    You should check with your family doctor and see if he/she can recommend a therapist for you. They work wonders as far as pulling out the thoughts that are holding you back. Have you thought about doing some voluntary work to get you out of the house and giving you people to interact with. It would help you with your social problems. Think it over but I highly reccomend you see a therapist.Take Care!!~Joseph~

3. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

eating food im my opinion is worse then cutting you'll just make your self lonelier by making your self fat. you wouldn't really shorten your life you'll just make the pain worse you'll be fat lonely and you ll suffer from hart problems and a bunch of other problems that will make life worse.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You cannot change what you have done in the past; you can only change the future (if you want to)...if you want to feel better about yourself, which does require some work, do things that make you proud...be compassionate...and realize just how imperfect we all are...noone is able to do all they want...no one has what they want...no one is without his/her shame and guilt...it is just the cost of living...start with small steps, doing things that are more fulfilling...and stop filling yourself up with garbage...you are worth more...big hugs, J

5. effervescentpsyche

effervescentpsyche Well-Known Member

food is definitely something that will end up just making yourself feel worse. I know that sometimes it seems to be comfort food...but it's really not...and it killing you...well you could still die when your 70 or 80...so that wouldn't be the best suicide attempt your better off with starvation. It's hard to work on it...but you should cut the junk and soda out of your life...it makes you angry at first, but then you actually start to feel better...add excersie too to increase your endophine levels...no it won't make you happy, but it does make a person a little less miserable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.