Help me please..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kennnn, Dec 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kennnn

Kennnn New Member

Im just tired of it lately. I was diagnosed with major depression.
    But i always feel like negative things will happen. Like i get ideas in my head and i end up believing them..
    I always think my girlfriends going to cheat on me, hurt me. Leave me. I Never understand why she stays with me..
    I always take simple things, twist them inside out and then make them something thatll hurt me emotionally.

I have over 20 cut scars. Ive had moments where i was slamming my head on the wall wanting to die.
    my dads somewhat of an alcoholic and its a long story of my life..
    Im just afraid of myself, what i could do to myself. everything in life.

Ive been with my girlfriend for going on 11 months. I just want to be normal like i was about 7 months ago. Each day it gets worse..
    Medicine? I hear it makes it worse or can help, but if im being controlled by medicine and can't fully be myself, why live?..

Im tired of living..
    Its so hard to not cut.
    Every second right now i just want to die, cut. Do something to make it stop.
    I'm tired of my mind, tired of crying. Tired of it all.
    I dont want to suffer.
    I want it to end..
  2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Kennn. The way you are feeling is not a suprise if you've been diagnosed wiyh depression. I think you'll find a lot of people here who go through the same thing. Are you getting any help at all at the moment?
  3. Kennnn

Kennnn New Member

Not really..
    I wish i did though..
    Or someone to talk to..
  4. daredhead

daredhead Well-Known Member

If you need to talk, just PM me. I have been/am severely depressed, and I know what it feels like.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Feel free to PM me anytime hun! :hug:
  6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dear Ken, you seem to suffer from depression. Have you tried a therapist or a shrink or a combo? As of medication for depression to some they seem to get worse before getting the benefit of it. Itis not an immediate benefit as the chemics of the medication needs time to work (from a few weeks to a few month) so you need to be patient whatever option you decide to follow to alleviate your suffering.

People are great here when it comes to listening so dont hesitate in going into chat room or in pm'ing.

Best of luck and keep on posting your feelings. It does help to share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.