help me please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pompey25, Jul 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pompey25

    pompey25 New Member

    help me please i just found this forum as ive got no1 to chat with. i have no idea what to do my ex wife wont let me see my kids again my mother wants me out her house asap its my birthdaty next sunday and i dont no what to do im drinking so much to forget everything that im starting to put my crappy job on the line. i have nothing left to live for a dont no what to do, the weird thing is i feel at peace and if that makes sense and everything seems to be clicking into place since ive thought about doing the big thing, is this weird? please i just want someone to talk to.
  2. Ouroboros

    Ouroboros Chat Buddy

    I know that feeling of peace, I had it when I had a plan to end it all... but its not the answer :hug:

    Is there any way you can get legal action to have access to your kids....I would say though that you would need to sort out the drinking for your kids if anything. As for your mum kicking you out, maybe you can talk to her about it?

    Welcome to the forum

  3. pompey25

    pompey25 New Member

    i can take legal action but from start to finish its takes aprox 9mnths in that time they will of forgot about me they are 2 and 1 in 2weeks, ive tried speaking to my mum but she said nope ive got to go asap, it just seems that everything has hit me at once and i cant handle it, she stopped me seein my kids before when she got a new bloke but the things she is saying about me and to me is horrible, this seems to be the only way out.
  4. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    You need to quit drinking.. It's a depressant.. Get your mind clear and sort things out at work first.. Then you can petition the courts for partial custody.. They won't help you if your drinking..Your wrong about your children.. They need and love you..What kind of legacy are you going to leave them when they find out you killed yourself..I'm sure your ex if she is that bitter towards you will make sure they know..It seems to me that your drinking is the root of your problems and you need to get help with that..Take care!!
  5. Ouroboros

    Ouroboros Chat Buddy

    Its not the only way... it really isn't.

    Are you able to get your own flat or something on your wages?

    and with ur kids, they are still young, it seems like a long time but if you can get access it'll be worth it, you should get the ball rolling asap!
  6. pompey25

    pompey25 New Member

    i would use wages but i only earn 80 pw so useing my wages isnt really a option as for my drinking i do want to stop i worked my way down from everyday to just on the weekends but i get myself in such a state and wen something comes along that i cant handle i turn to drink, i have done for years
  7. Ouroboros

    Ouroboros Chat Buddy

    you need to get urself some support for the drink, as for housing, i donno where u are but in UK u could apply for council housing, it takes time but u need something.
  8. Perfect Melancholy

    Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

    I think you should maybe talk to AA directly about the drinking and see what support you can get from them at a pratical level, your doctor might also be able to offer some help.

    I pressume from reading this thread you are in the uk? If so here are some website that might be able to help

    Direct Gov This is a link that tells you what benefits you can get for being on a low income including housing, It is worth looking at to ensure you are getting what you are entitled too.

    As for your kids you can get free legal advice from any cab centre to what you can do.

    I really hope this helps

    Take Care

  9. Marty482

    Marty482 Well-Known Member

    Hi Pompey,

    I am very sorry things are tough right now. PLEASE never hurt yourself. You sound like a GOOD person and we need people like you here in the world. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too.

    Maybe a 12 step program would help. there are many for alcohol orother problems. You can meet new friendly people who are trying like yourself and make new friends. It chnaged my life. WE of course are here for you too.

    I think you have much left to live for. A great guy and have been strong for so long. Let us help and support you. We can help give you a rest. Just tell us all oyur problems and we can work together and fix anything. WE CA. Just stay here with us and we will find a way. YOU can be HAPPY again. I promise!!!!

    Write me if you like,

  10. Dave_N

    Dave_N Banned Member

    Hi Pompey. First of all you have to stop drinking, because it only makes the situation worse. Also, your wife can't stop you from seeing your own children. If she does then file charges against her. Maybe you can ask your mom to cut you some slack and let you stay in her home for a little while longer. I'm sure she will be happy to help you if she knew that you were suicidal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.