• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're coming for me. The voices tell me they are. I can hear them telling me through the noises in the cars outside. This is worse than normal for me. Somebody please help me!

Someone is coming to get me but I don't know what. My voices are really bad confirming there is someone coming to get me. I can see demons swirling around the room.

takencontrol

im sorry things are so hard just now, can you maybe distract yourself with something ? are you in the uk ? is there someone you can call to sit with you while you are going through this rough patch ?

GoldenPsych

If you are seeing and hearing things you can get medication that can stop it.... You should go to your local emergency dept and ask for something.xxxx

GoldenPsych

What are you on? If it is bothering you and your safety is at risk you should be going to the hospital. Are you under a crisis team or anything?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You need to drop everything and go to your A&E.. Ask for someone in mental health.. Tell them about the voices and the visual your seeing.. It sounds like it might be the meds your on.. I know they put me on Haldon and it made me worst.. I was hallucenating and hearing all kinds of things.. They took me off that and put me on a high dose of Prolixin twice a day and it has stopped the voices but I still get the visual sometimes..Go to the A&E now.. Don't wait..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00