Help me please

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blondegirl, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blondegirl

Blondegirl Active Member

They're coming for me. The voices tell me they are. I can hear them telling me through the noises in the cars outside. This is worse than normal for me. Somebody please help me!

2. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

try and stay calm, tell me a little about whats going on ?

3. Blondegirl

Blondegirl Active Member

Someone is coming to get me but I don't know what. My voices are really bad confirming there is someone coming to get me. I can see demons swirling around the room.

4. takencontrol

im sorry things are so hard just now, can you maybe distract yourself with something ? are you in the uk ? is there someone you can call to sit with you while you are going through this rough patch ?

5. Blondegirl

Blondegirl Active Member

I'm in the uk. Trying to watch tv but it's not working.

6. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

If you are seeing and hearing things you can get medication that can stop it.... You should go to your local emergency dept and ask for something.xxxx

7. Blondegirl

Blondegirl Active Member

I'm already on loads of medication

8. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What are you on? If it is bothering you and your safety is at risk you should be going to the hospital. Are you under a crisis team or anything?

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to drop everything and go to your A&E.. Ask for someone in mental health.. Tell them about the voices and the visual your seeing.. It sounds like it might be the meds your on.. I know they put me on Haldon and it made me worst.. I was hallucenating and hearing all kinds of things.. They took me off that and put me on a high dose of Prolixin twice a day and it has stopped the voices but I still get the visual sometimes..Go to the A&E now.. Don't wait..

10. takencontrol

stranger1 is right, i think you need to get some professional help hun, please keep talking to us and let us know how you are :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.