Help me please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by IHateMe1, Apr 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IHateMe1

IHateMe1 Member

I want to die!!! I have a near 4 year old son!! I can't stand this any longer. I am no good to him. It is just he and I. I have no support and no help!!

2. Kate777

Kate777 Well-Known Member

So sorry you feel like this. You've obviously been struggling with it for some time but there are people who want to support you and who are able to do so. Have you spoken to your GP or anyone about how you're feeling?

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't say you're no good for him, I'm sure you're a great mother and he loves you very much. I know it's hard when it seems like no one else is there, but there is always someone to help. Is there anyone you can talk to about how you're feeling? You can keep posting here too and hopefully we can help.

4. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

pls don't leave your baby alone.
    you are his whole world.
    you can fight this

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

if you feel like you are on the verge, you can call 911 and go to the hospital and get them to take your son

there may be some government or private charitable assistance that can help. can you say where you are located?

6. Iain

Iain Well-Known Member

It is hard being a single parent. I know how it feels. I have 3 kids and have felt that Im a rotten dad. But the truth is that my kids need me.
    Your baby needs you.
    Trust me, it can get better.
    Please seek help, or at least talk to people here.
    drop me a line if you want to talk about stuff.
    Lots of us have been exactly where you are now.
    There is always hope.

7. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

please keep safe for you and your little baby. the others are right, he needs you and he loves you there is help out there please go to hospital and do not worry , ok , do this for your baby, he will be safe and he needs his momma to be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.