help me pls

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by carbon monoxide perfume, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone pls help me, I don't know what to do, this website made me start selfharm and now it's killing me! i'm such a dumb fuck for trying now im fucking addicted. I just awnt to stop=/
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry for your problem at hand. I don't think SF caused you to self harm. Each person is responsible for themselves and their own actions. To stop you have to want to stop and to get better..without those it's a tough road
  3. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

hey, sweetie. im not sure how this site made you start, but i hope you can stop. i know, from experience that its not easy. its probably one of the hardest things that you could ever try to do. but, just remember, that you have the strength in you. good luck!
  4. kris-neptune

kris-neptune Member

heya, im so very sorry to hear that. and yea, its really hard to stop. i just hope that the site can help you to then stop again.
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I don't think you should blame SF in anyway, you can leave this site whenever you like, I think you need to look at what REALLY caused you to start self harming.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Completely agree with what you are saying blackness. 100%. there is something deep rooted that caused this not this place.
  7. p3cky

p3cky Account Closed

i think you just got triggerd by it and saw so many people who are like you maybe? maybe because you realise people are like you, you may feel it is okay to? i dont know but you should try to get to the bottom of this problem
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.