Help me right now please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LostIt, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostIt

LostIt Member

Oh my gosh I think I'm going to kill myself someone talk to me
    I have had ongoing issues like depression, bulimia, cutting, abuse, tape and so forth
    The only thing that got me through it was my friends
    Now they hate me
    I've been getting death threats and people are telling me to kill myself everyone's ignoring me
    Everyone hates me
    I see no way out
    I don't know how much time I have left.

2. Liquid Jello

Liquid Jello Well-Known Member

hey Lost:

have you used the chatrooms here before? is possible that someone in the "triggering subjects" chatroom could offer some positive support. or if things get too bad, then call or go to an E.R. if u need to. hope the situation eases up some for you so things aren't so pressing.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi lostit. Glad you are here. Please continue to post at suicide forum. And I also agree with what NYJmpMaster suggests. I really recommend calling for help. Please do use the link he supplied. Do not let your so called friends have the last word over your life. They are not worth it.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You need better friends hun you can make some here no one will judge you here and i do hope you called that crisis line if only to talk to a real voice it helps hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.