help me someoone please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Isa, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

its 5 am

yet again im still awake

if i stop

if i lie down in the dark and dont have anything to do or think about

the past gets in
    and i have anxiety atacks

and i ahave to get up ahgain

but tonight im up
    because

ive run out of rewasons
    to live

and i so want tehere
    to be a reaosn

iwant somoen to care enoug ht o try

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Isa, you have so many people here that do care about you. You are a talented poet, good friend, caring person. I wish I could take away all the bad thoughts and memories and replace them with the things you could take pride in. Those things do exist, but you are unable to see them. Please take care hun. I do care. :hug:

3. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

48 hours later.... thanks a fucking bunch you lot.

*hugs to gentlelady*

thanks to everyone else ive ever helped here whos suddenly forgotten i exist now its inconvinient.

next time im down ill turn to safer friends, the little white round ones in large amounts, as apparently theres no help left for me here.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hi. Not sure I've ever talked to you :)

Do you believe in God at all? I find that praying helps. If not, maybe repeating a favorite poem or song over and over in your head will clear you up and let you sleep...just a thought.

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

When consumed by your own feelings of hopelessness and depression it can be very difficult to separate yourself from your immediate feelings and give yourself advice.

Finding the mental fortitude to reach out and give others a helping hand when in this situation can be near impossible.

Or perhaps many people aren't able to find the time to post.

Either way, lashing out at people serves no one. But I understand why you would want to.

6. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I'm sorry I never replied to ur post. I hope since you posted the days and nites have become easier.

You have a reason to live, you. You should live for urself, there will be bad days but the bad days will make the good days so much better when u look back and see that despite everything u have survived and are now a stronger person for it. Unfortuntely when we have the bad days were unable to see any good, any reason to live. Someone suggested to me last nite that I write down the reasons to live, the things that make me happy. I have started this list, maybe give it a go and when u feel like there is no hope or ur unable to see a reason to live refer back to you list.

I know how difficult life is when ur taunted by the past and anxiety attacks and I feel for you I really do.

Sorry I'm just rambling, I hope ur feeling a little better today.

Thinking of you

Lost xxx

7. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I want to be careful here because I don't want to sound rude. That isn't my intent. I do want to try and offer helpful advice. Unfortunately, I have many problems of my own and I can't be your constant source of strength. I'm in as much trouble as you are. But I am a caring person.

Throughout my life, I've gone through periods of time in which I thought I needed someone, anyone to be there for me. I've come to find that the only people I can really count on are my family and myself.

There are reasons to live but you have to find them. I don't know you. I can't tell you what would be best for you. I can tell you that hope is a reason. It may not seem like much. It may not seem like you have much hope but you can cling to whatever hope you have. And I think almost everyone has some. Just don't be so desperate to find your place in the world that you stop hoping. And don't build everything up to the point to where if you think something is actually going to work and it doesn't, it seems like the biggest disaster ever.

In other words, don't expect too much of the world and people. I've found that the biggest source of disappointment is lofty expectations. If you don't expect much and you don't get much, you won't be that disappointed. If you don't expect much and you get much more than you expected, you can be pleasantly surprised and it won't seem like you didn't get as much as you'd hoped for.

Other people are famously unreliable. At the end of the day, everyone has to worry about themselves. Many people are so caught up in their own survival and trying to achieve their own goals, they don't have time for anyone else even if they wanted. They don't mean to be hard or cold most of the time. It's just that it's an everyone for themselves world. They don't really have much of a choice. There are so many people calling for help or just wanting someone to be with, there isn't enough supply to meet the demand.

Here, on this board, you may find people to identify with but you can't expect a whole lot because it's full of depressed people who are so wrapped up in their own problems they can't even see anyone else.

But that doesn't mean you aren't important or you don't matter. You just have to find ways to cope with whatever is troubling you. I listen to music or watch movies when I'm really down. Even depressing music seems to put me in a better mood. I hope this offers some comfort to you. Just try. Is there something you really like to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.