help me (triggering_)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by simagirl, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

i want to die...these feelings are all new to me. just recovered from ed, and cant stand living. i just want to pour my meds down my throat.

i'm so scared...i might act on an impulse.
    i need a hug. :eek:hmy:

2. Ahoora

Ahoora New Member

its Dreams Lonely People . me to .

3. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I find brownies are good for these situations. I just baked a couple, would you like some? They come free with a complementary hug.

4. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Is there someone you can talk to? Hang out with? Is there something you enjoy doing that will take your mind off things?

I know it's frightening when you start to go through all these forign emotions - I assure you they will pass. The moment they do - seek help from a psych if you are not already. Hopefully you can prevent these feelings from coming back!

Oh and one more thing - :hug:

:smile:

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you found us...firstly...here's a huge cyber hug...next...so smart that you are sharing how you are feeling...the more we voice our feelings, the more understood we feel, and the less scary it is...please go to chat or PM someone if you feel you need more immediate support...and please find someone who can help you through this...PM me if I can help...big hugs again, J

6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

hug
    hug

Thats all I have for you. I wish I could help someway...

7. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

thankyou so much everyone...

.it always happens at night... :unsure: so its so hard when my mom is out or something like that. i felt to alone...i mean, nobody should ever feel this way, but misery loves company...

so, how long has eveyrone been like this?

oh...and brownies sound good right now. ;)

8. spirit

spirit Member

I feel so sorry for you. I can relate to how you feel. You're only young, and I promise you it will get better.

9. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

:sad:

i've felt this way before though...my dad is bipolar, and my psych is worried that i've got bipolar tendencies. ugh...just what i need. my goal in life was to turn out DIFFERENT than my father. not just like him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.