Help me

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Lately its been really hard lately all I can think of is the Emotional and Physical abuse I have been through I feel like it is controlling my life it is defining me. I have no one to talk to about it no friends at all, I don't know what to do. I have been considering ending my life. I don't want to live anymore....

2. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi AbusedandIgnored,
    I completely understand what you have been though, we have to try and not let abuse we suffered define our lives. Please feel free to discuss anything on this forum. Nobody will judge you, it might help to reflect on your feelings. Please seek some medical help for ? Counselling whatever your dr feels is best suited to your needs. Try and do little things each day so having more of a normal life.
    Going out as depression/anxiety/feeling very low can isolate you. I can see from both perspectives as worked with patients and suffered myself.
    Take Care
    Kate

3. Special-Agent-Gibbs

It's all I can think about the only thing that makes the bad feelings go away is cutting. I am trying to stop buts it's impossible with the flashbacks and all that.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You can PM me if you want. Years ago I was abused, then felt ignored.So I can relate somewhat. :hug: You are not alone. Suicide is not the solution.

5. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi AbusedandIgnored,
    I am so sorry that this is happening, they are terrible flashbacks I know experience them!
    Please seek help for this, I did as a child self-harm I stopped so there is hope!
    Does reflecting on them help or make it worse?
    Take Care
    Kate

6. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Thank you everyone for replying everyone. I am still struggling but I am getting a little better. Just dont know what to do anymore. Im loosing help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.