Help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Mercedez, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

im so lost and lonely . My family hates me pushes me and hits me . Takes all of my money i get . Calls me a selfish fuck .
    i got molested by my aunts partner n no one gave a shit . tried to talk to aunt about it this past christmas and she touched me too .
    soon enough ill end it all .

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It can end by you reporting the all to the police and getting them arrested hun hugs

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Its not worth you ending it it will prove to them that they have won.
    Best thing to do is go to the police station, get them all arrested I know they are your family but what they are doing to you is illegal and then ask for a protection order to stop them contacting you.

4. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

i cant

5. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Yes you can, bolster you courage. Collect yourself, and remember you are your own person, you are NOT what they have made of you. You are a beautiful, courageous, and powerful woman. NEVER let ANYONE tell you different.

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

can you tell us why you cant? And btw, you are very smart to have come here. Keep posting here please. Okay?

7. skinnylove911

Just grab whatever you need to get you through, some clothing and general personal, bits, a cheapo mobile mobile and some money. But do not take your sim card in case they try and ring you, it wil take a lot of courage and determination. As for the time to leave them, go very early in the morning or very late at night.
    Also make sure there's no trace of where you are going, cover your tracks. Then go straight to the police and get assistance.

8. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

theyl find me even if i try to leave .

9. skinnylove911

what if you move furthest a place where they wouldn't get you like accross the country or as far as you can. remember stay strong

10. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

wish i could i might

11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

do you know anyone in a place far away? Anyone, anywhere that you can hide? would you like to call a womens shelter and see what they recommend? Maybe they have come across this before and know of a good solution. eg a shelter in a place far off. or something else. do you think it might be worth a phone call??

12. skinnylove911

who maybe you can get a sim-card or something so they can't phone you or track where you are. Just go somewhere they wouldn't think you would go.

13. skinnylove911

Basically go somewhere they wouldn't think you would go, if you have to go to the opposite side of the country and then get help whilst your there.

14. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

good thing is i dont have a cell my grand parrents are takeing me in for the summer

15. flowers

flowers Senior Member

do you need to get safe before the summer??? I do not want you getting hurt while waiting for summer to come.

16. Spacey

Spacey Member

Do you trust that you can tell your Grandparents everything and they can help you? Nobody has a right to do this to you. They are sick, and you deserve to have a great life. Stand up for yourself and get people on your team who will support you.♥

17. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

they know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.