help me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thenewsoftheworld, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello first id like to say thank you to those who pulled me away from killing myself. thanks to these kind hearted people i was able to find a solution to my sadness but i need help to find it. i do not require money or anything like that im looking for a hypnotist to help me forget or alter my mind to make the sadness go away i did some research and found out that it is possible to forget the pain in doing so i can move on and go back to the way i was and be able to help others. all i am asking is for help finding someone that can hypnotize me. ive been searching on google but no luck yet. it would be best if the person was in the USA becuase that is where i am hahaha. thanks again.

2. TommyTwinCams

TommyTwinCams Member

3. Yes!!!! this is exactly what i needed thank you thank you thank you so much you might have just saved my life!!!!!!!

4. TommyTwinCams

TommyTwinCams Member

All I did was google "Hypnotherapist indiana" based on the fact your profile says you're in indiana. It's literally the second result. But I'm glad I could help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.