Help me

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Unknown.7, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown.7

Unknown.7 Member

I have been self harming since I was 12. Last summer my parents found out and tried getting me help. I'm slipping back down again though, but I don't have anything to do for self harm without them knowing about it. I know I shouldn't be self harming anyways, but I just need to

2. LastCall7

LastCall7 Banned Member

Get a baseball bat and destroy something. Go to a local junkyard and destroy a car. Kill it. It will make you feel better. Just get it all out until you're exhausted.

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry Unknown.7. I will ask you to stop, I can't make you stop but I urge you to! You know that there can be severe consequences if you slip or make a bad cut not to mention infections, would you mind sharing why you are self harming? Only if you want to it may help those of us in here to understand an enable us to give you the support you need, We will support you in any case, that is why we are here, we all have come here for support, some stay to help others, to tell them we care about you and will support you! We are all in this together, I suffer from Depression an PTSD, I have never self Harmed the way that you do but I have friends that have. I have lost 2 of them, I know what it can do both physically and mentally, there are others here that I am sure will talk with you, some your own age or close. No Matter why you do it, there are others here that will help, we do not judge you here,we are here to offer caring and support as well as a safe place to meet and talk! You can read as well and we have a game room to meet in, the chat room too!
    We are willing to help, we offer a friendly safe place, please stay and keep posting, we want to know you as a friend! and help you to get through this!

4. Unknown.7

Unknown.7 Member

I self harm because my whole life people have done nothing but make fun of me. No one understand. I don't even understand. But I've been told to kill myself and whatnot and so I figured... Maybe I should

5. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Unknown, I am sorry for what others have done to you, I can feel the pain that causes you, I know what hurt, words like that do! you don't have to worry about that here, No One will make fun of you here, No one will judge you here, We are here for you, I am here for you right now, I can not heal that hurt, I can try to help you deal with that feeling you have an help you so that you no longer feel that you have to kill yourself, here I want you to know that you are important, I am here right now so that maybe you do not have to go through all the things and feelings that I have dealt with for a long time. I ask you to please stop Self Harming and to please stop considering the urge to kill yourself! You are a person with as much right to be alive as anyone else, you are in Depression, when you are your brain produces chemicals that distort your thinking and feelings, it make you subject to wrong type of thinking, you are no less valuable then anyone else and right now you are hurting, Please You should not even attempt to kill or harm yourself those people that say that are wrong, I do not know their motive but whatever the reason they are wrong that is a very evil and hateful thing to say.
    You are here in the Forum, this is a safe place for you, I want you to try and come here as often as you can to talk and meet others here find out how they are dealing with their issues, I want you to feel comfortable an to be able to relax, all of us here are here to help an support you, to be here to just talk or read and find out what so many others are doing here we have others here your age that you can talk with or chat with in the chat room or the game room if you want, or to talk about what is bothering you, you do what you want in here when you want to do it, We all, everyone of us here has been close to where you are now, we are not paid to be here most of us are people just like you and have gone through what you have! Pleas keep posting an decide what you want to do, we have a forum that you can post your story or ask for help in another forum for a specific problem! What you want This is your room any time we are here 24 hrs a day I ask you to take care of yourself To be gentle with yourself. You are young an you deserve the chance and the opportunity to live a happy meaningful life without the problems that you are going through now! I an others are here for you, Thank You for Joining this Forum and listening to what I have had to say, I hope this will be a meaningful experience for you!

6. "I've been told to kill myself and whatnot and so I figured... Maybe I should"
    Negative. Do not kill yourself. I do not know who told you to do that, but they are pieces of shit, so fuck them.
    "I self harm because my whole life people have done nothing but make fun of me. ... I don't even understand."
    I am going to assume that you do not have a strong parental bond.
    Are you are currently attending a public indoctrination institution? Find some way to get out.

You don't know why you are bullied? It is your parents. It is the lack of protection, parental support. It is conflicts within your household, and unstable family backgrounds. A child molester is not going to molest the child of parents whom we knows will defend their child at any cost. These little bastards know that they can bully you, because nothing will be done about it. Bullies can tell when you have a weak parental relationship and are defenseless. The body language, slumped shoulders, staring at the ground while you walk, lack of eye contact, nervousness, you likely exude the characteristics that make you a target for bullying.

I am never sending my children to public school. But if I did, and my child was bullied? I would get them out. I would not let them be anywhere near the bullies.

Since you are 15, I believe you cannot drop till you are 16. Might be 18 now.
    Step 1: Homeschooling.
    GET HOMESCHOOLED, GET OUT OF PUBLIC INDOCTRINATION INSTITUTIONS.

I am not familiar with homeschooling. I was homeschooled during the 6th grade though. There is homeschooling programs you purchase that includes software and workbooks. Talk to your parents about homeschooling. Research ahead of time the specific programs and books you want, their contents, and cost. Also, there might be "regulations," so take those into consideration as well. If you need to, work part time at a grocery store to pay your parents back for the program when you are 16. When you work, make sure you work 1st shift, anywhere from 6 AM to 2 PM. 2nd shift is highschool kiddies, and they are atrocious to work with. Opting to "drop out" may be more difficult to convince your parents to do. I dropped out when I was 16 and subsequently got my GED afterwards.

Everyone reading this right now, raise your hands if you wished that you were homeschooled instead of attending a government indoctrination institution? Let's see... Ah, everyone raised their hand.

Step 2: Marriage
    Your next objective will be the acquisitioning of a husband. You will likely not find a suitable husband in an indoctrination institution. The overwhelming majority of boys will be too immature. They will still likely be concerned about their "peer's" perception of them. I've had several instances of girls attempting to flirt with me, and even two instances where they tried to talk to me, which I was quite confused at the time. But I was immature, and was too concerned about how my "peers" would have perceived me. Now, I understand that the majority of them are subhuman garbage, and instead of seeking their approval, they are cretins and likely possess a myriad of infectious diseases since they are the personification of garbage.

A monogamous marriage is the safest place a woman can be. So get in one. Monogamy is one of the primary reasons why humans are the most intelligent species on the planet. You may have noticed the significant lack of intelligence among those who are promiscuous, correct? It will be quite hard to find a good husband, but it can be achieved.

Something I recommend doing is reading a few "game" websites occasionally. If you need a trigger warning, then here, trigger warning.

I have not read these websites in a long time. Unfortunately, I have to read Salon, Huffington Post, and Daily Beast. Information acquisitioning is part of the job. It's tortuous. But these websites are:
    http://www.rooshv.com/
    http://www.returnofkings.com/
    https://heartiste.wordpress.com/
    I don't know if these guys think they're one of us, but whatever. Play-pretend to your heart's content. Heartiste maybe. Now, why did I post these relatively shitty websites that possesses some good information? An analogy someone made on one of those sites before is it is like finding a diamond in a cesspool. An example of that diamond:
    https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/why-sluts-make-bad-wives/
    But here is why.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." - Sun Tzu
    A "game" technique is to ridicule a female who is a virgin, for instance, joke about her being "inexperienced," allowing her to be succumbed by peer pressure with the intent of persuading her to sleep with you so that way she will no longer be "inexperienced." If a male ever does this to you, leave him immediately. This is the age of information - they provide to you a blueprint of manipulation, examine it, learn to recognize it and subsequently negate its effect.
    I have also read stories about females sleeping with men who promise to marry them afterwards, but never do. Do not, under any circumstances, sleep with a man unless he is your husband, and his ring is on your finger.

Before I proceed any further, I know this will be a sensitive topic. I was not molested, but I have been sexually assaulted several times by strangers when I was a preadolescent. I cannot remember the statistic, but I believe one out of every three girls and one out of five boys have been sexually assaulted or molested some time in their life as a child, so this may be applicable to you.

Anyways, I have seen stupid females claim that I am evil, because what if the girl was molested and is no longer a "virgin?" It was involuntary, it was not your fault - you had no choice in the matter. I don't know anyone who will claim that a virgin female who was raped is somehow unmarriable. If you are a virgin, and you were raped, you still constitute a virgin because those advances were achieved through coercion, are against your will, and are therefore nullified. If a man rejects you because you were molested, then he is a probably a piece of shit.

Let's say that you are a non-virgin. Now you have this information available to you. The first thing you do when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging even deeper.

For some reason, a lot of females think they're ugly when they are actually not. I will go ahead and get this out of the way, just in case it comes up as an objection to marriage. If I recall correctly, over 80% of females are unsatisfied with their appearances. And "modern culture" is very cruel, harsh on women for appearance. Your appearances will not last forever, so a woman with a good brain and heart, features that will last much longer, who will be a good wife and mother, is significantly more important than appearances that you were accidentally born with. "Modern culture" is pathetic. It's fatuous, materialistic, and catering towards the lowest common denominator. Disregard this insubstantial "diverse" "culture" - it is not the product of Whites. If you find a husband who is solely concerned with appearances, he will not be suitable. Appearances are important, but they are not the most important.

Now, here's an extremely good book, and this will be the single most important book you will ever read in your life:
    Real Time Relationships by Stefan Molyneux
    This book is not only important for your relationships with your spouse, but also for your children and your parents.

Step three - Migration.
    You likely live in an area where there is a large concentration of non-whites. It's almost an inevitability. It's deliberately engineered by the current regime. You need to get away from the "diversity," as it is dangerous.

Are you in Europe? Join a Nationalist party. The democratic system will not work. It never will. It is designed not to. It is meant to prevent change. Revolution is meant to bring change about.

Are you in America? Migrate to the Northwest - Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Western Montana. I don't care whether or not you like your house, your particular neighborhood, or it isn't that bad in your area. MOVE. Theodore Paul Wafer never moved, and look at what happened to him. Any prison sentence, for a man of that age, is essentially a death sentence. A 19 year old is not a teen. I am 19. I am old enough to vote, purchase cigarettes, and enlist in the military to get blown up by a roadside IED disguised as a donkey carcass. "She was intoxicated. She may have been boisterous. She may have been loud. ..." Translated, this means she was hostile, belligerent and likely threatening the man. "... you took a beautiful life that was starting to blossom into a beautiful woman ..." "After her death, tests determined her blood-alcohol level was 0.218% -- nearly three times the 0.08% legal limit for drivers in Michigan ..." Definitely blossomed into a beautiful woman. But you need to get away to a safer place.

Get homeschooled. Get married. If your parents are shitty, then leave and never speak to them again. And move to the Northwest.

If you have any other questions, misconceptions you would like for me to dispel, or request elaboration, let me know. I hope this helps you out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.