help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokenandempty, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenandempty

brokenandempty New Member

i can't sleep at night anymore. it leads to nightmares. i get more and more frustrated as each second passes. i feel nothing but i feel everything all at once. i feel like i carry a burden with me everywhere i go. i want to get away from everything. i don't want to be here anymore. i'm so alone. i'm so empty. i just want to kill myself and get it over with..
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are important and I plead with not to consider doing anything. Yes, you may carry a heavy burden but things can work out. Have you spoken to someone or seek medical advice on the matter of not being able to sleep. You are not the only person who suffers as the people who join this site know what you are going through.

You are young and have the rest of your life to live ahead of you. If you are close to your parents, then tell them as would like to see you suffering. We all suffer in many ways but please be strong. Have you spoken to a school counsellor as you need to tell someone about your feelings as its nothing to be ashamed of.

Also, please tell us what is causing the pain and restlessness in your life. It will help as it release any heavy burden you feel and you will not be judged. You are important to me and the rest of the people who use this forum.

Just think someone in the world does care and thinks you are a worthy person. Keep posting and be safe.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.