i'm not really into alarming people. and this isn't an attention thing. but i'm sitting here with a bunch of pills in front of me. and i really want to take them because they help me relax and sleep more soundly. but i don't want to accidentally overdose on them. i'm kind of freaking out. because i've taken this particular dosage before without negative consequences except slight nausea. but apparently this particular dosage is seriously toxic and can cause death easily if not treated? i really don't know what to do because i'm almost positive nothing will go wrong but i'll feel like an idiot if i do accidentally overdose. any thoughts are appreciated.