help me..?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by selly, Mar 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selly

selly Active Member

i'm not really into alarming people.
    and this isn't an attention thing.
    but i'm sitting here with a bunch of pills in front of me.
    and i really want to take them because they help me relax and sleep more soundly.
    but i don't want to accidentally overdose on them.

i'm kind of freaking out.
    because i've taken this particular dosage before without negative consequences except slight nausea.
    but apparently this particular dosage is seriously toxic and can cause death easily if not treated?

i really don't know what to do because i'm almost positive nothing will go wrong but i'll feel like an idiot if i do accidentally overdose.

any thoughts are appreciated.

2. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Well if your afraid of OD then dont take them or only take one and put them up. or you can take a smaller dose so you dont OD on them. I have OD on stuff to make me sleep and now im sick.... please try to take a smaller dose than what you have... :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The best thing for you to do is take only the prescribed dosage. An overdose does not mean you have to be seriously hurt by the meds. It is exactly what it says. An over dose of what has been prescribed, meaning more than you are supposed to take. I know how you feel because I have been in the same position before. And yes I overmedicated. All I wanted to do was sleep. And I slept, way too long. Then I had to tell someone what I had done. In the end it really was not worth it. Meds are nothing to mess around with. The dosage given is prescribed for a reason. Please stay safe and do not take too many, even if it was okay last time. As you said, it may not be this time and that is not what you want. Do not take the chance.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I agree. Please don't OD hun, you never know what'd happen, you could end up a vegtable, in a way that could be worse, I know we think things can get worse, but you never know what little OD would vegitate yourself. I'm here if you need to talk. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.