Help me

In love with someone of diff caste, my family forces me to leave him and marry someone they show

• Go with Family

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Go with your man

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am from Southern part of India. In love with someone of diff caste, my family forces me to leave him and marry someone they show. Completely depressed, please help me.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'd go with my man to be honest but im not too clued up on your culture to know what the backfire would be. Trust your instincts.

I'd go with my man to be honest but im not too clued up on your culture to know what the backfire would be. Trust your instincts.
Even I want to do so... Afraid of emotional talks and effects of my parents. And you mentioned society is really bad , If i go with him, it will make me an untouchable. But this doesnt change my love for him. I ll not leave him at any cost. Tired of trying convincing family. And the mental pressure I am undergoing is a hell. Whatever happens i ll not go away from my love. But still I am clueless how to handle it. i agree we have lot of legal options to do so, since i am living in a worst culture, which abuses me for whatever i do against my parents will.

Striking

I know a little about caste systems, family honor and what could befall the two of you if you follow your heart. You have my sympathies as you try to work through this. I am sure you have already done so, but internet search on similar situations and solutions?

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Like Petal, I don’t know enough about what the consequences would be. So I’m afraid I’m not in a position to give any advice. But...
this doesnt change my love for him. I ll not leave him at any cost.
Whatever happens i ll not go away from my love.
I respect the hell out of this, and I hope he knows how lucky he is to have someone so devoted.

I know a little about caste systems, family honor and what could befall the two of you if you follow your heart. You have my sympathies as you try to work through this. I am sure you have already done so, but internet search on similar situations and solutions?
Tried all possible ways... Finally ended up here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00