Help Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by GiveMeStrength, May 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GiveMeStrength

GiveMeStrength New Member

OMG the pain is too much to bare. All I want to do is die. I just want god to take me now not tomorrow but now. I feel like there is no hope for me today, tomorrow or forever. I don't think anyone would miss me any how not even my family. I'm a disgrace to everyone, and can't do anything right. All I want is to go to sleep and never wake up. :confused:
  2. heavenlyjunkie

heavenlyjunkie Active Member

Helloooo. I've said all those things before too! :) Just to let you know, saying there's no hope in the future is a pretty bold statement. Think about where you were five years ago, and if you thought you'd end up the way you are. Probably not. Well, in 5 years from now, you'll change quite a lot again. We're always changing, everyone changes. And everything in our lives change. And that's cool, it keeps everything fresh :) You're lying to yourself when you say no one would miss you. That's a crock and you know it. Just think about it more. You'll be okay. Don't ask God for death, ask him to GiveYouStrength!
  3. Hey hunneh, heavenlyjunkie is right, heaps of people would miss you people here would and even any people close to you would. Including those that might not really have gotten to know you or realised your there. They will feel the loss as much as any of your friends or close family.

Don't forget, we're here! Don't give up! You have the Strength, tap into it :)
  4. Robin

Robin Guest

Everything you said you feel is a symptom of a disease not what you are, I know it's a long hard fight to stand up to it but it can be done. Are you getting professional help at all? Sometimes it can make all the difference, I know you hear stories on here that it hasn't helped everyone but until you try you will never know if it could work for you or not.

In the mean time keep posting how you feel, it can make a difference to touch base with those that have some understanding of how you feel.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.