Help me!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LittleSparkles13, Jul 10, 2007.

1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I don't know what i can do anymore, i try, i really do try, but it gets too hard.

I want to know what am i doing wrong?

I need to know!!

I don't know how much more i can take

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug:

What's going on?

3. LittleSparkles13

Well i am a screw up thats what's going on.

I am sorry

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Don't apologize :) Why do you feel like a screw up?

5. LittleSparkles13

I have to try and please everyone and my mental health is low, and i feel like i can't cope anymore. I wish someone would tell me what i am doing wrong?

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

You can talk to us about it hun. We won't judge you. We are just here to listen and support you. Hang in there. :hug:

7. LittleSparkles13

I can't stand it, and i have no friends no one around for me. I'm all alone. And people only talk to me when they feel sorry for me.

8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am here if you'd like a friend, and not just because I feel sorry for you. I can understand your pain from what you've said, I feel that way a lot too. If you'd like me as a friend you are welcome to message me anytime or even if you need to talk every now and then. I'm not sure if you have MSN or not. If you do in fact have MSN you are welcome to add me, my MSN addy is painNsiolence@hotmail.com. Try and hang in there hun, ok? Stay safe and take care. (and there are other here who care, you are not alone.) :hug:

9. LittleSparkles13

Thankyou, i feel better this morning, but i don't want to bother anyone.