help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gagman8, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gagman8

gagman8 New Member

I feel like i need to kill myself but at the same time i dont want to die i have a gun! but im too scared to use it i spose this is goodbye.

2. Cricket31

Cricket31 Active Member

I use to find myself in this situation plenty of times. Just relax man take some time to think. Don't think that killing yourself is the easy way out because all your doing is being selfish. You end up hurting a lot of people. You can let us or someone who you feel comfortable talk to know whats wrong and how you are feeling. Remember you are not alone here at sucide forum. :biggrin:

3. flatline5150

flatline5150 Member

<mod edit-gentlelady-encouragign suicide> ill tell you this though--you ain't changin shit bro. be cool and find other ways of doing things instead of the norm..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2007
  4. It's not worth it. Stop and think for a moment. You don't need to kill yourself. You don't need to end everything. Your life ending affects so many people-- family, friends, people you know and work with, your landlord, your pets (if any), your bills. What will happen when you're gone? So many things will be left in chaos, left unfinished. So many people will be heartbroken and sad. Do you really want to do that? Is it worth it?

Please stay around. There are ways to get past whatever you're feeling.
    A lot of people will talk to you. If you need a hand or some help, it's always there. There's so much life to live. You are the only person of your kind, the only person who can do what you do-- are you really going to let a gun interfere?

I hope you reconsider. Please come back. :) However corny it sounds, it's 100% sincere.

5. I say the same thing when anyone mentions guns. If you need to CALL AN EMERGENCY NUMBER. I don't know what else to say, I guess you're not the only one scared here. Man they can get you proffessional help, not to mention get you away from the weapon of destruction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.