Help me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sad: Oh my god...I cannot believe what I did....Last night...My mom and dad were yelling at me about how I was good for nothing...called me a little bitch...got so mad....screaming. And when I went up to my room, I picked up an Exacto knife that I had been using for a school project...I...was about to slit my artery in my wrist...before I could...I hit my radio...thank god for it. It stopped me....I was about to die...I don't want to die...but sometimes...I get so upset/depressed/angry, that I can't think, I don't know what I'm doing. And when I snap out of it...I've got cuts. But....I'm scared now...I was fine for a while, and now this...Help...I'm so afraid of what's happening:sad:

I am glad your radio got in the way. I would hate to think of what could have happened otherwise. When you do things on impulse like that it can be sooo scary. Have you talked to anyone about what is happening in your life? It is good that you have come here and are willing to post about it. We will offer as much support as we can. I am here for you if you want to talk more. Please take care of yourself. You are important.

kath

i am here too.Please keep talking iwth us and feel free to PM [fpricate message] me anytime too.And i think Gentlelady's words are very wise as always.Please take good acare and keep in touch i fyou feel it helps you hre ok?

Take care
kath

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

Thank goodness the radio stopped you.

Remember we're here to talk out our problems and help each other.

Feel free to contact any of us, we care.

stay safe

sincerely
cyesisdemorte

A

asleeping

always look for ways to distract yourself. even if you use this forum to do so. anything, as long as it keeps you safe.

i liek cutting on myself.
its fun.

not all deep and gross.
but just messy.

more people should encourage suicide.
this planet is to populated and if you die.
then you cant be blamed for shit.

the past couple weeks my will to die has gone threw the roof.
but idk why i havent....

might go look at handguns later.
i been lookin on the net.
and found a couple nice ones.

<mod edit: bunny - methods>

so idk....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm doing okay right now. Not quite good, but better. Honestly. I've got someone (A friend) talking me through it. I am slowly recovering to my normal self, so there is really no need to worry. -smiles shyly-

I'm glad you're doing better hun, that your friend is helping you :)
You know where we are if you need us.
Take care and I hope you continue to feel better :hug:

Lauren

Mio

Hey, darkest*midnight*!
I've just seen your thread... it's great that you feel better now:smile:
If you need somebody to listen to you, you can PM me.
Take care,
Mio

I

Internally._.Broken

Gahh. I know it's been a while but I just wanted to see how you're doing.
I see you, as I, haven't been on for a while. Go to the venting area and just type out everything. It feels good and people don't get mad at you unlike other ways of venting.
Listen to Alexz Johnson, I know for a fact you'll love her. [[my myspace song for example]] She's right up you're alley.
Well I guess I'll go now, this is an old thread but I just wanted to check in with a friend.
Love you.
XOXO
-I._.B [Tibby]

One time I slit my wrist with an exacto... I didn't die, but I cut through nerves and tendons, now my left hand doesn't work very well. I can't play hockey, type as well, or do anything I used to do... its dangerous. Be careful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00