Help me.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by anasgirlx, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anasgirlx

anasgirlx Well-Known Member

I'm about to go crazy. My date to kill myself was Oct. 26, but now, I want to move it up to tonight. But, part of me is screaming for help, not wanting to do it. I'm tired of fighting with myself. Please, someone help me..

2. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

Talk to me, i'm here.

why was the date october 26th?

Whats happened today? whats made you feel so low today?

3. anasgirlx

That's the day that's 23 days from whenI decided I wanted to die. I read a book where the girl made her date 23 days from that first day so I decided to do it too. Its kinda hard to explain. But its the day before my mom's birthday..

And today is just crappy, like everyday..
  4. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

And are you deffinately going through with this?
    A day before your mums birthday, how is she going to feel if this is what you end up doing?

There's always an alternative, always.

Talk to us on here, do something to take your mind off whatever your feeling right now, anything at all.
  5. anasgirlx

I dont want to do it as strongly as I did back when I first made the decision...
  6. kalii

kalii New Member

please dont do it not now not ever..
    lots of love xxx
  7. anasgirlx

Thanks you guys for all of your support xx
  8. assek

assek Well-Known Member

how are you feeling ?
  9. Khloe

Khloe Well-Known Member

How are you feeling right now? x
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know a date can be broken right you know one can heal from the sadness with help one can move on from it all. with a good psychologist with meds for awhile with support from friends and here even you can start healing and see more light. I think you are strong posting and reaching out like you are please keep posting okay take that pain sadness that is inside of you and just let it come out here or with tears but let it go and start healing. I had a plan it was to have been done with yesterday yet i am still here plans change so keep going okay reach out crisis line doctors anyone and get you healing get you strong again
  11. anasgirlx

I'm feeling much better today, thank you.
  12. assek

assek Well-Known Member

we are always here for you hun , okay ?
  13. anasgirlx

i know, thank you :)
  14. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi girl-

Good to see your having a better day, please remember this when times get tough, that your days always turn back around. Yep still going to have shitty days but I think your learning how to cope with them and that is a HUGE step forward.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.