help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by georgeo10yal, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgeo10yal

georgeo10yal Well-Known Member

i cant control myself i want to die i fucking hate everything and i know everyone hates me back why do i stay here i dont know i just want to fucking die im sick of everything i hope to see all the haters in hell ill be waiting for them...

2. painful

painful Well-Known Member

dont do it. lets talk about whatever is making you feel like this. pm me please

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Georgo, I can relate to how you are feeling but like the above poster said, lets talk :) Talking helps, when you feel like doing something just talk,talk,talk...it helps to get everything off your chest. If you want, drop me a PM :)

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey I don't hate you! I want you to be happy!

unfortunately their are too many assholes in the world, and it sounds like you've run across a few.

do you want to talk about what has been going on?

maybe we can help you get through this

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

why dont you come to chat and talk?

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Can you talk to us? Please try.

7. georgeo10yal

fine i guess i had to go to bed last night thats why i didnt respond :/ yea ill start pming people hold on

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't let those haters get the best of you man. If you die then they win, plain and simple. Show them that you're stronger than they think. You can beat this. Take it one day at a time. What is causing you so much pain? :hug:

9. Rego_Jumper

Rego_Jumper New Member

I have been there and done that. I cut myself, blew up on the people I loved, cried myself to sleep, convinced myself that everyone was out to get me, attempted suicide...but you know what? I'm alive. I'm alive because I chose to be. Even when is seemed like everybody didn't care, I went to see a therapist and I talked. I realized so much! I have a life now with people who royally care about me. You need to talk and tell someone who is willing to listen to you. I found a hobby that I spend almost all of my time doing (horseback riding) and I feel like I have a purpose now. Life is worth living, even if the people in it, don't seem to be. Things will only get better, if you make that choice to talk to someone.

10. AbercrombieGirl

AbercrombieGirl New Member

georgeo10yal,

Suicide is not chosen it happens when pain exceeds resources for coping with pain. That's all it's about. You are not a bad person, or crazy, or weak, or flawed, because you feel suicidal. It doesn't even mean that you really want to die - it only means that you have more pain than you can cope with right now. People often turn to suicide because they are seeking relief from pain. Remember that relief is a feeling. And you have to be alive to feel it. You will not feel the relief you so desperately seek, if you are dead. Some things you can try are seeing a psychotherapist. Psychotherapy may be used to help learn social skills and to improve how they view their experiences. Try seeing someone to be prescribed antidepressant drugs, This may help by treating the biological cause of depression.

Although their are a lot of haters in the world their are also people who care about you. Their are people who you matter to. Life is worth living you only have one direction left to go once you have hit rock bottom and that's up. I wish you all the best and please seek some help and do not listen to the negative people!

11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

You say that everyone hates you. Is it possible for you to remove yourself from these toxic people who are making you feel this way? What is it that is making you feel this way? There has to be a set of circumstances behind your pain. Perhaps talking about them here will help you to see more clearly.

12. georgeo10yal

ive yet to see people who care i have friends...ive seen no caring however...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.