help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

doityourself

My mother just said she would shoot herself if she had voice like me.
I told her its not normal to speak to someone like the way she does.
Im in room now.cant leave.no one could take the constant abuse.
Yet my sister screams abuse and her voice is fine then?
No wonder im unwell
Did it atleast make you feel better to let them know your no longer thier punching bag, that they will need to get thier licks in somewhere else? I sure hope so, and Im proud that you were able to speak up and tell them what you think, next time try not to hide afterwards, let them know your serious that your not going to hide from them, that if they put the negative in your face that you will throw it right back.

Your family sounds alot like mine, is there always drama at home for your family? I know there was for me, and it seemed like if someone wasnt happy then they wouldnt let none of us be.

starryeyed

Im being beaten as well.i have to hide in my room cos all thay do is put me down.im very ill and I cant take anymore.i rang the shelter and they couldnt take me.
I cant live like this.i have not one person who speaks to me.
Im serious.its not normal.
Then my mothet said I picked her up wrong.she threathend me outright.
They are all very ignorant.very hard to converse with.
When I go into the kitchen my fathet stands staring at me.he thinks I csnt cook even though its my job.its crazy

doityourself

How old are you, and when will you get the chance of leaving them. You know even though they are your family you dont have to be like them its okay to be you, no matter what they say!!!

Im sorry that it seems like your getting the shit end of the stick but pick yourself up and make your life a sucess to you. To me that is the best revenge on someone is showing them no matter how much you hand out that I will overcome and be a better person.

You can do this, do you have any family like aunts and uncles you can go stay with for a couple of days to get a break from home?

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
im sorry your family are treating you like this starryeyed some people are just so ignorant your worth more than them all put together :hugtackles:

starryeyed

Im sorry for posting all the time.my father doesnt speak to me at all.just ignores me or else if I speak to him.he shouts at me.
All I can think is they cant relate to me any of them.none of them have interests or hobbies.
Like he thinks theres something wrong with me for being football mad or for writing.
I know its hard to believe by my typing on my phone but im published.
According to them I just think im a writer.and was waste money to send me to college.im still wondering why that is.

doityourself

Im sorry starryeyed that family life is tough on you. You know when I was growing up I always felt out of place with my family to. They live to create drama when I shield myself away from that as much as I can. Really, even me and my sisters that grew up together are completely differant people, not a thing in common other than our mother.

But the good thing about that, is that you get to look at their life and know that its not something that you want. You do have alot going for you, you like positive things in life, writing and football is great. Dont let them tell you any differant, and dont let them make you feel bad because you want something differant.

A day is going to come where you will leave that house and move forward with the next chapter of life. I hope that you find the strength to continue to be you.

Hugs, hope today is better than yesterday.

icequeen

hey starryeyed, you seem a creative person and a lot of ignorant people cant cope with that, maybe your family are so mean as they cant relate to your interests and talent, and dont see it as real. what they dont understand they try to destroy. they have worn you down so much, its a bloodsport for them to hunt you and hurt you. your sister is mean as she wants the attention, and your parents let her and your bro get away with being mean to you.

i just think they all jealous that you might have the opportunities they dont seem to have had or will have. try and rise above it, go for a walk if they start, or just dont react, dont give them anything to feed off.

take care and good luck with doc/therapist

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00