help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

starryeyed

I want to know why no one talks to me.why no one wants me .why im sitting here crying.im so close to that od.i have no reason to stay alive

Julia-C

I want to know why no one talks to me.why no one wants me .why im sitting here crying.im so close to that od.i have no reason to stay alive
I will talk to you.

Being alone isn't always fun. I understand.

Leave them things alone. Put them away out of sight. Don't think about them. They can't provide an solutions. :hug:

starryeyed

Im alone.celebate.im beautiful .intelligent.yet nobody wants me.
I have career.but I see ones who dont not alibe.
I want to fucking know why nobody cones near me
Im not stupid.why am. Alone.if somethjnv dont change
In a week im oding to nprhong.i know ppl killed babies more thsn one
Yet them ****s are happy.wtf I ever do.i never hurt anyonw.
I wish I had never felt his fuckung pain.FUCK U GOD

Julia-C

Im alone.celebate.im beautiful .intelligent.yet nobody wants me.
I have career.but I see ones who dont not alibe.
I want to fucking know why nobody cones near me
Im not stupid.why am. Alone.if somethjnv dont change
In a week im oding to nprhong.i know ppl killed babies more thsn one
Yet them ****s are happy.wtf I ever do.i never hurt anyonw.
I wish I had never felt his fuckung pain.FUCK U GOD
I am so sorry you are hurting. I wish I had within me the word or advice which would help. I can only tell you I understand your pain, your anger, and your frustration.

:hug: :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Starryeyed, We will talk to you.. Do you belong to any social clubs?? Are you seeing a Pdoc?? How about a therapist?? You have choices.. No need to harm yourself..Let us help!! Keep posting here and you will get more replies.. It's always tough when your new..Take Care

doityourself

Hi there, Im sorry your having a hard time. Can you come back on and talk to us, maybe we can help out, or just talking may help you relieve some of the pressure.

I understand what you mean, its hard to see so many around you making so many bad choices in life and getting away with it, still living a normal functioning life. But can I say we dont know whats going through thier minds, I think I put up a good front that hardly anyone knows how I truly feel. So lets not worry about them, lets talk about you.

When did you notice this starting to happen, have you always been a loner? I didnt use to be but seems the older I get the more closed in I get and its hard, no lie. Not being able to have interaction with others, then when you do and talk 100 miles a minute people look at you like your crazy. You know they say woman need to say 20000 words a day, men only 7000. So yes we do need to talk and to be talked to.

How can you change that, can you invite some people over for dinner? Maybe call someone up for a movie, maybe even hint around to why noone wants to hang out with you.

Either way, I wanted to let you know your not alone, my box is always open if you ever want to talk.

Hugs, hope tomorrow treats you better than today.

starryeyed

Im sick asking ppl to go places.they make excuses .i cant do it anymore.chase pll who dont want me.i am celebate cos nobody wants me.if this goes on I cant see a furure for me

icequeen

listen hun, there are so many people in the world, and it can take some time before you find "the one" there is no golden rule that oh i am xxx old and i have to have a partner...first of all accept you for you, deal with yourself before you attempt to enter into a relationship otherwise you dealing with 2 things at once. focus on feeling good about yourself, as if you dont this the vibe you give out is off putting to potential bf, not because you are bad. focus on you for now forget relationships. once you happy with you, the rest is easy. :hug:

starryeyed

Everything you say is true.youre too intelligent for your own good !
I feel like a wally now but thanks.
Just had brother scream fat **** at me.i put on weight with my meds but I have lost two stone and am losing more. Sick the abuse

starryeyed

Sure.he assaulted me couple months ago.the guards refused to take statement.they said I should know better.i think ppl are conspiring so ill kill myself.my ex told me to kill myself do everyone a favour.my sister is always saying it.

icequeen

if you believe they conspiring, spoil their plans and stay here with us. we all know your sis is attn seeking....dont let them send you to a bad place. life is hard, and we dont need family adding to our pain, keep posting here, dont let the brain dead confuse u and make you feel wrong...you are a good person, dont let anyone tell you different :hug:

starryeyed

you are so much better than them, you know this. they feel threatened by you so use their words and actions to bring you down.

big, big hugs to you. you'll make it big someday, you know I really believe this.

doityourself

Sure.he assaulted me couple months ago.the guards refused to take statement.they said I should know better.i think ppl are conspiring so ill kill myself.my ex told me to kill myself do everyone a favour.my sister is always saying it.
Your family sound full of such nice and supporting people. I agree with above, kick thier asses to the curb. Really people can be such jerks, they want to make you feel bad because they are use to you being the punching bag, It probably makes them feel good to make others feel bad. (world is full of them) Im assuming you took the comments and ignored them. Now its time to stop ignoring them and say something like, how could you say something like that to your own brother, your own blood, make them feel bad, give it back to them. Family can be so useless sometimes.

I do hope that you continue to reach out, to live your life. I hope today has been better than yesterday.

starryeyed

My mother just said she would shoot herself if she had voice like me.
I told her its not normal to speak to someone like the way she does.
Im in room now.cant leave.no one could take the constant abuse.
Yet my sister screams abuse and her voice is fine then?
No wonder im unwell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00