help me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lifeflyingby, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

i just reported my dad for what he's done to me. i'm a mess. i'm alone. and i need help. please. help.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Remember well the night I told my parents about my grandather.
    All that night I could hear my father crying thru the wall.
    You did good, that was the hardest part and I hear you! :hug:

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I cannot imagine how hard this has been....I am proud of you too, and I think you were very brave to report him. Now that the truth is out, I hope justice is served. :hug:

4. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

i'm terrified. he's a cop. don't know how to get through the night. so much pain inside. so ashamed of what he did. i don't know if i can do this anymore.

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Get yourself round to someone you trust and stay put.
    You need company right now.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It doesn't matter who he is You did good hun to report him I hope you can go somewhere now a relatives somewhere you can feel safe okay go to a friends even and stay there
    YOu did what you had to that took so much strength hun please do not be ashamed hun please it is your father that should hold all that shame not you hugs

7. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

don't have anywhere to go. alone. completely alone. scared of me. don't know if i can get through the night. another hour seems like too much. forget it. doesn't matter. cops want me back to tell more in morning. what have i done. don't know anyone here. so scared and so ashamed. wish i'd never been born. so scared he'll find out. said i'm strong but i'm just alone and scared.

8. Madsys

Madsys Active Member

it'll be alright...you have done something that alot of people cant and that did take alot of strength and courage...just hang in there and everything will sort itself out *hug <3

9. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

i don't think I can do this anymore. today feels horrible. People keep telling me how strong I am but I'm not. I'm weak. Feel so useless and helpless and hopeless today. Just don't feel like I'm going to get through the next 5 minutes let alone the day. So scared. So tired of pain and fear. Just..so tired.

10. total eclipse

Hun you just get through one minute at a time okay no more then that You keep talking here you get out keep yourself distracted okay I hope supports have be made for you a therapist hun I know you are afraid but you are safe here okay we care hun you just get through one minute at a time okay hugs

11. lifeflyingby

lifeflyingby Member

I'm trying. first available appt with any therapist is Feb 13th. trying to do all of that. but today has been the worst of all and I have no idea why. so scared and hopeless. am trying the chat but can't seem to say anything. just so so hard today.

12. total eclipse

There will be waves like this hun after trauma fear pain seems to hit out of the blue You have every right to the emotions you are feeling but try not to let them overwhelm you hun
    You are doing good coming here and talking Sometimes when i get these emotions i take a long hot bath it does help calm me either times i will go for a long walk If you can call a friend up hun get out keep busy okay Do you like art then draw Listen to calming music If you can call therapist and ask to be put on cancellation list to see if you can get in earlier for help hun I know it feels hopeless right now but it is not hun I promise you that with therapy perhaps meds you will start to feel less afraid hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.