help me????????

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by Unregisteredibeunhappy, Nov 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I sit here wondering why I am telling anyone this but........who knows why i do anything? im sitting here all alone thinking about buying a gun and ending my pain................nobody to call.........nobody to care.............

2. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

Hey How about you tell us what is wrong.
    Is ther a reason you are feeling like this?

From Josh

3. Because im all alone.......nobody cares........nobody loves me.......pushed aside by people..........all alone..........too much pain in past........cant get rid of it........cant live with it............when the time is right, bang..........

4. helena

helena Staff Alumni

the time is never right for that. I hear your desperation , I feel your pain, but please, the end of both should happen by getting better, by having hope that time let things change, that opportunities in life will come....only thing is if you die all the pain, all the suffering might end,it it has been for nothing, whilst if you keep fighting you once will be able to say I overcame that, I foght and I won. We'll be here to help you along, don't say nobody loves you or care, maybe you'll say well, you aren't for "real" , just some online people....but most of us know what you are dealing with and your pain is so much like ours that we care, we want you to get over it, as much as we wish for ourselves.
    Stay around, stay strong, and when things get too much vent, swear, whatever you need to get the steam off, reach out to us, but forget such final decisions, please?
    Take good care of you
    :hug:
    helena

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey hun,

We care, we don't have to know someone to care about them. I think a place like this will help you out alot, a place to talk to others going thru the exact same thing, getting support and a place to get out what your feeling.

Maybe join us here? try let us help you in some way.

I hope you do

Take care

Vikki x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.