help me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymous00, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

ive been crying for five hours now scratching and biting my hands and now ive got a cutter with me and tried to cut myself but i just cant i dont know what to do i feel so hopeless

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun im sorry you are feeling so low hun Please just throw the cutter out ok throw it away and go outside get so me air go for a walk hun even if it is in your back yard. The feeling to self harm will subside hun but you have to walk away ok from the place you are in. hugs There is hope hun ok there is

3. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

Hello I managed to calm down and decided it wasn't really the best thing to do. Thank you. I feel much better now, just afraid it'll happen again.. Left my hands with small wounds but I think its better than cutting my wrist entirely.

4. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

Hi dude,hope you are still alright,it was a good choice to subscribe to this forum,I see you've just joined in.you can pm and tell me why ur feeling this way.we can be friends,I don't have friends,only virtual friends,I ain't got no choice mate,I choose to have "virtual"friends instead of having no one.Who tries nothing gets nothing.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im glad hun I hope you got rid of the tool You keep coming here ok keep talking to us it helps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.