Help Meeeeeee!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shauna Lea, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Nothing is working! I cant talk to anyone! I have nothing...I've tried alcohol, pills and medicine all at once, but nothing. I'm too gutless! I just wanna go, y wont someone understand and help me?!?!?! I NEED TO GO!

2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

i pmed you several times tonight..

have you not got them??

3. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

At times, the world is a cruel place only surpassed by an even more terrifying vision of the world within. Just share your thoughts here if these worlds gang up on you. What would you want people to understand? What help are you looking for?

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

honey, i'm around for a little bit if you need to talk. If i'm sleeping by the time you get on PM me and I will respond asap. I'm sorry you are going through such hell atm. Honey pills and all those other crutches won't help in the end. It's just a way to avoid the pain. you have to figure a way through the pain and if that way is leaning on friends, crying, screaming then do it. Anything other than the abuse of those substances b/c you are doing more damage than good. Stay strong honey and contact me if you need. :hug:

5. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

shauna stay strong.. please.
    i know you can beat this!

6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING HUN :sad: i think a lot of us here do but we in a strange way are perhaps the fortunate ones in as much as we have found SF and we can talk to those that truely can relate to the black desperate world we are sometimes thrown into. Please dont give up i know those words can be irritating when u want it so badly but tomorrow will never come if u dont give today a chance. Several people here have helped me so much and when i first oined GL was my lifeline still is as re some oters that ive fromed friendships with u can to please stay a while longer and see pm anytime hun please tc:hug:

7. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Thanks for ur kind words guys!

Im still here, VERY SICK...but Here!

8. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Shauna we are all here to listen to U. Please do not do anything stupid. Keep talking to us!!

9. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Thanks Dave..I'm gonna b fine! Just really sick from what i did earlier, was silly i know :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.