help meh

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Why don't I ever fit in or ever do decently socially? It seems like I'm just not a likable person :( really wish I was, I just don't know why I am this way. It is like I am not human. I don't belong in this world. I'm such a failure in life.

2. Shyfear

Shyfear Well-Known Member

Hey there :hug:

Why do you think you don't fit in socially? What happens when you try? You are not a failure though. I promise. I actually dont seem to do well in social situations either. I'm not a very social person to begin with, but when I try, I generally look stupid. I think a lot of it is anxiety.

Perhaps you just haven't found someone with similar interests as you, or maybe they haven't gotten to know you yet?

3. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I don't know what you're like in real life Darken, but I've always liked you :) Can you maybe more specific? What happens that makes you feel this way? Could it just be your perception?

4. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I never have found a group of people that accept me and that I get along with well. Every one just thinks I'm weird quite loner guy. I'm a bit different, I feel like I don't belong in this world but a different one. I have a really hard time talking to people in person, some times I can't even say a word.

5. Shyfear

Shyfear Well-Known Member

Have you tried finding someone with similar interests? Or have you tried befriending another person who seems to be alone a lot or "loner"? People dont always hit it off all at once. It takes small conversations to build up to creating a friendship. Like if you hear someone talking about something that interests you, you can throw in a comment about it and the conversation may build up. Or if you see someone who's alone compliment on something they have, or ask something. It may work and there really is nothing to lose from it. Does this help a tiny bit?

6. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

yeah thanks. I know what I should do, I just can't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.