Help........ Mt

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by unfixable28, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unfixable28

unfixable28 Member

I dont now wat to do any more. iv had enough of this life, i can not deal with the flashbacks, the nitemares, the body memories.... the whole lot. PTSD. well so the therapist says anyway....

What did i do so wrong to deserve to be r***d.
    Why did i have to get so drunk?
    How stupid.

Iv done everythink they have asked of me, took all the meds, turned up to counselling and therapy every week for the last 16 motnhs but all im doing is wasting there time. i freeze an im unable to speak, i zone out, which takes me rite back there to that horrid horrid nite an then i carnt come bac.

Why do they keep trying to help me wen i brought all this on my self?
    They carnt stop his face appearing everytime i shut my eyes, they carnt hold on to me at night wen im shaking uncontrolably, they carnt walk with me everyday becuse im too scared to go out.

I carnt do this anymore. they wud be better off with out me, better of with out me burdening them with y stupidity.

i am unfixable. :sad:

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hunny, remember everything I said to you last night. It is NOT your fault. Even if you were drunk, no one has ANY right to do that to you. I have been through this, and it is so hard and takes so long, but trust me you can and will come through this. Just please don't give up!

Please PM me whenever you feel, I will reply as soon as I can (usually in the evening). Stay strong :hug: xx

3. unfixable28

unfixable28 Member

I dont have the strenght anymore to carry on, i dont even now why i joined this site, i dont deserve help an support, i brought this on my self, i deserve everythink he did to me. why wud anyone want to help such an idiot.

there are real people out there who deserve the help an support of everyone here, im sorry im wasting peoples time.

Im sorry that u had to go through somthink similar honey. you didnt deserve that an i hope u recieve all the help an support u deserve.

thankyou so much for ur kind words, i just wish i deserved them.

Unfixable. x:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.