HELP! My Family are IDIOTS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by A_pixie, Dec 14, 2010.

1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

My Mother is a spineless idiot who is letting my uncle take over our lives.

The guy is an absolute moron. He's lived here for almost a year now and my Mum has yet to see a penny! He's an alcoholic bum who spends all his money on booze and comes home drunk and boasts to me, his 24 year old niece, about how many girls he's fucked that night! It's disgusting!

Did I mention he's a total bullshitter who calls himself "the govenor" and wants to be a gangster?! He lies and lies and LIES about all these famous people he's beaten up and how everyone here looks up to him.

I wouldn't even admit being related to the twat.

I mean this DOUCHEBAG is 45 years old!

My sister is an even bigger **** than he is though and they argue frequently. Whenever I try to stand up for myself to that dumb bitch he gets involved insisting that I am "stressing my mum out" considering that they ONLY react when I stand up for myself....they have conditioned me to take abuse and react badly when I don't as she will abuse them instead of me when I fight back.

Her acting up is the norm you see, and they go WAY over the top to compensate their negligent lack of parenting for her. They lie and say they only come down harder on me because they suspect that she is mentally reatarded and I'm not. How fucking unfair is that?!

Back to that waste of space uncle: He has an 18 year old kid who he hasn't seen in years who he has left stranded, completely without money...he wouldn't get a job for a year because he didn't like the music the job centre played down the phone and the odd jobs he does now he doesn't turn up to whenever he is hungover! My Mum has STILL seen no rent money!

Then the utter, utter DUMBFUCK believes that he can tell me I don't know what I'm doing with MY life because of one arguement I have with the mother over her attempts at conditioning me taking abuse from my sister. Apparently I am to sit there quietly and take it like a good little bitch when my sister calls me a "lying sack of shit" when I was very much, telling the truth!

Then when I cut myself out of sheer frustration, he tells me I have no clue where I'm going in my life and that I need to grow up.

Talk about the pot and the fucking kettle!

I'M the one that needs to grow up??? I would never turn up to work hungover let alone take the day off cause of it! If I had an 18 year old kid out there, I would make sure he was alright fincially - but then again I wouldn't abandon him either as a parental figure! I would never live on someone's sofa for a year then spend ALL my money on booze and leave it to them to put my dinner in front of me!

FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!

I want to kill him!!!!!!

What's worse is that my idiot of a mother is too timid and emotionally unstable to kick his lazy arse out. She just buries her head in the sand and hopes for the best and then blows up AT ME when I dare have an opinion on her being taken for a ride.

I need advice.....badly. I have plans to move out in June (long story as to why it's June) but that is ages away.

HELP.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

ahhh...

-____- the only thing I can tell you is to get out now rather than later.
    I know that you might feel like you should be protecting your mom, maybe- but she's an adult and really should be taking care of herself. You leaving and complaining about how horrible that place is might just make her snap out of whatever fucking daze she's in and take steps to make her own life better as well.

Sorry to say- just seems like you need some distance in order to not go insane in an environment like that.
    My family took in several girls I barely knew when they were in trouble --- although it always ended up that they would use us in whatever way they thought they could, steal our shit and leave; I still feel like it's my responsibility to help people in your type of situation deep down.
    You need to go.

Don't know where or how but if you have any means- do it and get the hell out. Save your sanity!

That's just my opinion, though. You need to do whatever you can.