help ne make it through the night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WishICould, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Only internet access via mobile phone. Feel like I used to again. Don't want to ever feel like I did back then. Took me three years to get any sort of life back and here I go again. Am so damn weak.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your not weak hun just illness sometimes sneaks up on us. Please hun get some support now before it gets too bad okay Call your doc or therapist and pull yourself out now while you still have some strength hugs
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Paul,

I don't think your pain and suffering is a sign of weak character....I don't know if this will make sense, but I once read where someone described fighting depression as like having to endure a long journey with numerous rest stops in between....and the rest stops in the comparison are the relapses. Then, after each rest stop, one continues on with the journey....As the journeyer stays on the path towards the ever-elusive finish line (his goal), he tries to stay healthy, continue to make progress, and manage his setbacks until they become less and less frequent. Well, I guess what I was trying to illustrate is that what's happening to you right now can be equated to a "rest stop." Again, I don't know if that makes sense. Anyways, I'm glad you reached out here....Take care, and I'm really sorry you are feeling this way. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't think you're weak. You're a strong person for reaching out for her. Care to tell us what's going on in your life?
  5. WishICould

Thankyou all for your kind words. I fully understand what you mean 'speedy'. Sorry 'inmemoryofyou', i'd rather not go into detail other than say I feel iscolated. I have no where to run to and don't believe my emotional state would improve if I had somewhere else to go. I am so convinced I'd still feel unhappy with life even if I won the lottery. I don't have the energy, strength, stamina or inclination to start my life over and I am so tired of lifes problems.
  6. WishICould

I'm feeling like I've drunk too many beers.... I've only had 3 small bottle but I feel pretty wrecked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.