help needed here - design for tattoo!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sa Palomera, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Okay so here's the deal. I've been playing with this thought for a while now, actually some years. I want a tattoo with an "M" in it..

M was the first letter of my Mother's name and I want her close to my heart forever, that's why I want a tattoo on my chest.

but I want an original design and not out of some booklet or whatever and I happen to suck butt at drawing/designing.

I'd really like something like a heart and an M... or a tribal and an M. the M is a must and I'd really like it to like show love.

If anyone is bored sometime, and doesnt have anything to do, could you maybe give it a try?
    Everything is more than welcome.

Thanks in advance. :)

2. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

^ one thing with that design is that its not a appropriate one for the chest, don't get me wrong its a nice design, but i personally think it would look a bit 'off' to go on the chest.

Est you thought about getting it somewhere else? not many women get it on their chest for obvious reasons :tongue:
  4. Sa Palomera

lol I'm not gonna do it right on top of my boobs :laugh: I want it like just above my left breast. ya know, close to the heart :)
  5. Sa Palomera

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

lol i didn't mean on ya boobs :laugh: but those kind of tattoos tend to go around the arm or wrist. That was my point lol.

But if ya want me to look into soing something for ya, i can. :smile:
  7. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Something kinda like that?
  8. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

9. Sa Palomera

that's pretty, Mal :smile: Thank you, what I like very much about this one is that on the side of the heart it's a bit like 2 eyes or something.
    Only litte minus is that the M is a bit too.... straight if ya know what I mean.. could be a bit more gracious
    :smile: other than that I love it Mal :smile:
  10. Sa Palomera

wow I absolutely love this one RSA :hug: Thank you so much :smile:
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Tis shit i know >.< but it kept me occupied lol even put me in a good mood :eek:hmy: Not tribal, but shows love :smile: Its bad quality cos i took a screen shot on my web cam because i couldn't be arsed to find the cable for my scanner, anyways u get the idea. And thats just a random M i put on there in paint, didn't know what style to put in :huh:

12. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

Ok sweetie, give me half an hour or something and I will make some sketches. Love you :hug:
  13. Sa Palomera

oh I'd love that hun!

the more the better (or the harder to pick :dry: )

@ Vikki: It definitely does show love indeed! :smile:

gosh y'all are so good and talented *sigh* me is jealous lol
  14. Sa Palomera

Keep it coming people!
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Ya know, if u went to see that guy Alex was talking about, he could probably do a design much better than we could >.<
  16. Sa Palomera

but I want it to be special...

I really like some of the designs already posted. I'd really appreciate more designs :)
  17. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Ohhh, I wanna see your sketches!!!!!!!
  18. Sa Palomera

who's sketches?

anyone else got some nice ideas/sketches/drawings or something? :smile:
  19. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

How do you feel about a hummingbird?

I think it's a beautiful image with fantastic meaning attached. I can have a go of drawing something for you if you like, but only if you like the idea in principle. If you're set on the idea of a heart that's okay :smile:.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2007
  20. Sa Palomera

hummingbirds are pretty though they don't mean particularly much to me.
    I do absolutely love Orchids though, and Hearts.
    or anything that shows love..

or some sign for the bond between mother and daughter... Hmm will look into that.

what REALLY is a MUST is 'M' though. That's the only real MUST.

If you'd like to try something, be my guest :smile: It'd be muchly appreciated :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.