Help needed, Please!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Libbet, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libbet

Libbet Member

Hi, I,m new here and I don't know what to do. I am lucky to have a good psychiatris and a great psychologist. But my problem is, even with all the work we are doing, I cann't stop thoughts of suicide. Tonight is very Bad. I have P.T.S.D., depression and dissociative disorders. I just don't understand and I'm scared. The pull towards suicide is very strong. I'm just tired of feeling this way. If anyone can help. I would be very grateful.
    Thank you,
    Libbet

2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

Sure I'll do all I can. Is something going on or are you just depressed in general? It's great that you have help - I'm kinda jealous because I'm in the market for a psychologist right now, I hope that's helping you. Also you should tell yourself to wait, give yourself a day or two to think about it more. In the meantime figure out something that will make you feel better. I hope I'm helping, feel better!

3. Libbet

Libbet Member

Thank you , ItThing, I'll try to hang in there, but It's very hard. I'm glad I found this forum tonight. The flashbacks and the nightmares are the worse to deal with. I just want it to end. Maybe soon.
    Libbet

4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

:( I'm sorry you have to deal with that. If you want to talk about it I'll listen, and if you don't just know that it isn't your fault and that your life will get better.
    hang in there!

5. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Maybe this is bad advice, but the way I circumvent those feelings (which happen often) is to go to bed early. Maybe I end up sleeping too much but it's worlds better than feeling like I'm going to explode.

Like I said, maybe that's bad advice, it's just what I do. Hope you feel better!

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

nothing wrong in sleeping alot, it can work.
    booze wont help nor will recreational drugs, only make things worse.

talking does help, get another persons veiw about how you feel will make a difference, death isnt the answer.

make cure for helping myself is my hobby, fishing lol

7. Libbet

Libbet Member

I would like to thank you all for the words of incouragement and the advise. I made it through the night, so that's one more day. I did finally go to sleep, though sleep isn't very restful. Wow,it's nice to know there's a place to go where people understand instead of judging you.
    Thank you,
    Libbet
    "Never complete a negative thought" (How I wish I could follow this advise myself!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.