Help or something...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Wickedfire, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wickedfire

Wickedfire New Member

im going to die. whats the point of living? when your dad won't help you. When life is gone from you. Your under the weather and nothing will help you. When your finally recover you get a knock from the door and it's your father. He comes in and yells at you to get on to your grades. You have a bad omen about this but you do it anyway to risk not being beaten to a pulp. He yells at you during it all. Then makes impossible standards that cannot be met. He tells you all B's when you've never got it in your entire life. He see's 0's you can try to tell him why and try to tell him you've been under the weather but he screamed at you and said he doesn't care. He takes away books, tv, computor, and everything imaginable. He givs hard labor and acts like a slave driver. Now im completly under the weaver so far down im going to die. Whether its by rope or by gun. It will happen and happen soon.

2. schniffy

schniffy Member

I am sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Please don't hurt yourself we are here for You.
    Keep posting it has helped me a lot.

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

hey there. welcome to the forum. we're glad you're here. i'm sorry you're feeling so crappy right now, but please keep talking, sharing as it really can make a lot of difference. we're here for ya. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.