Help...please. I crave help.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bonnytree, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

I know I'm not alone feeling like this. But it feels hellishly indulgent moaning about all that's wrong. I can't moan anymore. My Uncle killed himself and it destroyed my family. I'm not in a good place tonight. We have a small business and I went to see one of our employers. Sister is...sorry I can't think...I'm just typing as I'm thinking. I will not kill myself. I can't put my parents through that. I was gonna call a helpline. But I can't trust anyone to think they care. Felt like this for years. My dad sold his shotguns...he's always optomistic. I find it impossible. How many times have I written I? Feel so selfish. Sorry....I should shut up...sorry. People have it a lot worse off than myself.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

call crisis okay they will talk to you It is good to hear a real voice it is calming to know someone is listening and caring. Crisis will give you some coping skills to help you remain calm. Good Samaritans are also a good place to call Just talk to someone anyone a priest even a clergy person a teacher anyone a friend I called crisis and they were very caring and helpful they really were give them a call okay it will be alright nothing to fear.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You shouldn't shut up; you should keep posting, because we're listening!! :hug:
  4. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Your family needs you, you need your family. To me that's clear.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Keep posting here.. Noone knows who you are..The members here are very supportive.,.
  6. bonnytree

bonnytree Member

Thank you all.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.