Help PLEASE... I'm desperate!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BornFree, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

OH HELP... Donna said tonights the night...

and I am in such a panic and so not in a good place myself... PLEASE help me convince her to stay!! I can't do this I can't lose someone else...

:i'm sorry:Donna, I love you hon and do hope you're not cross with me for posting this...!!

You're amazing and you need to STAY I NEED YOU, SF NEEDS YOU AND THE WORLD NEEDS YOU.... PLEASE call someone get help!

love ya the world over... always xxxx
  2. S1l3nc3r

S1l3nc3r Well-Known Member

I don't no donna but my feelings go out to you both and I hope she deciedes to stay. :hug:
  3. BornFree

Thanks x
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Dear Donna,

I hope you do decide to stay on SF getting support and help and not hurt your self, you mean a lot to many people on here especially Ditsy, so please do not hurt yourself we love you :hug: x
  5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

maybe you could give Donna's user name and a link to a recent thread that she has posted, then folks can post there

you can never really save anyone, you can just offer support, ideas, let them know that you care

you could send a message to a moderator or people that know her

doing what you can, and then lowering your own stress level is about the best you can do

religion can be a positive thing for some people and a negative thing for others (or both good and bad).

if you are so inclined, you can pray for her, because there's really only so much you can do.

please rest and take care of yourself!
  6. BornFree

Thank you...

Donna's user name is lostbutnotfound... I'd post a link but I'm a bit Ditsy when it comes to some IT stuff.

Sorry I know I've been a bit OT I am just SO not in a good place myself and really struggling and was really terrified... whatever I do or say I screw it up.

Oops more tears anyway Thank you again

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you did the right thing ditsy..shows you care and that's what this forum is about..*hug*
  8. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope Donna is okay. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.