Help! Please of course :)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by TreadingBlue, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TreadingBlue

TreadingBlue Well-Known Member

So I have a question but I don't want to ask any of my friends just in case it's stupid.
    Is there a difference between kush and weed?

2. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

Kush is a type of weed.

3. TreadingBlue

So if I smoke kush will it affect me way differently than plain weed?

4. Johnnyc

Johnnyc Well-Known Member

If your saying is it a different high than shwag then it will effect you differently,kush is more potent than your average weed.

5. TreadingBlue

Oh okay thanks :)

6. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

Ooh I love kush. It's usually a much better grade of mary-j than mid-grade weed is. It's usually got varying degrees of color - the most common type I come across is a bright, light green with red hairs - and it's usually more expensive. Mid-grade is mid-grade, but kush has all different kinds, with different highs and different tastes. There's even a type of kush that tastes like caramel! :)

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

The differance here is price.

If you can afford it go with Kush, just intake little, it will last alot longer.

8. TreadingBlue

Caramel...ohhh that sounds tempting! Lol
    Yeah it is more- I was going to buy a regualr joint for $10/15 but the guy only has a joint of kush so it's gonna be $20. Not too bad though in my eyes

9. happyville

I'd ask to see his weed first - if it has red hairs, or a different color to it than your regular ol' weed (if it's brighter, has red hairs, if it has TCH crystals or a different color altogether, etc.) But if you trust the guy, pay the extra 5-10 bucks just this once and try it! Don't smoke as much as you would with your normal mid-grade, and see how the buzz is once it kicks in. I'd smoke half the joint and save the rest for later, but I have a low tolerance so I only have to smoke just a bit to get stoned, at least with kush.

If the buzz sucks, you're only out a few dollars. If it's awesome, you've found a better level of weed to purchase! Kush tends to pay for itself in the long-run - you don't have to smoke as much and the buzz is better. :)

10. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

$20 for a joint is insane.

11. happyville

Not for really good kush, it isn't. Realistically, you want to know what the buzz is like, what type of kush it is, etc. before you buy it though. AK-47 type kush costs out the bum but one hit off of it is enough to get me stoned as HELL. I think $10-15 for a mid-grade joint is insane - I pay $5 a joint for mid-grade.

12. TreadingBlue

Well the guy I'm buying from is known for selling bullshit mid-grade but I never tried it from him. I've never heard anything about kush from him. Him and some guys just called me and they were stoned as fuck so I'm guessing they were doing the kush. I'm willingly to pay for it this time since I can't find it anywhere else

13. hi my name is

hi my name is Well-Known Member

haha this is prob from propaganda of that one guy who wanted to make evil "kush" weed more of a penalty or something..

kush is usually an indica (short bush with huge leaves, body pain numbing high lots of munchies as opposed to sativa) dominant if not 100% variety that has a very distinct taste and appearance. good shit, very lovely taste. if you find some heavy kush it'll sit ya on your tush and turn you into mush.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.